• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone!

bluebunny said:
Hiya and welcome
your buns are lovely!
your dog cage looks very like mine,is that a shelf you have in the cage? if so hows it fixed on and what is it made of?

We are in the process of setting up a web page about Stu & Bugs and we are going to show how their home has been put together. It will probably take a few weeks yet as we are very busy doing stuff to our house. As soon as the web page is up and running I will post a link.

Thanks to you all for your warm welcome.

Hiya Nyki and a belated huge WELCOME to the Forum :D
What absolutely gorgeous wabbits you have there, thank you for sharing their lovely photos with us.

I like you house rabbit set up, and we too use the plastic wire in litter trays so all the bits fall through..its a great system isnt it, and stops the rabbits sitting in any muck :thumb:
I squirt rabbit disinfectant in the bottom of the tray too and leave a drop in the tray all the time..this way it keeps it sterile and the air fresh and smelling sweet near the rabbit areas :D

Adele said:
I like you house rabbit set up, and we too use the plastic wire in litter trays so all the bits fall through..its a great system isnt it, and stops the rabbits sitting in any muck :thumb:
I squirt rabbit disinfectant in the bottom of the tray too and leave a drop in the tray all the time..this way it keeps it sterile and the air fresh and smelling sweet near the rabbit areas :D

Hi Adele

Did you buy your litter trays with the plastic grill as a unit or is the grill separate. In either case please could you tell me what, where and how much? We are currently using paint tray inserts, but are always looking for better alternatives.

I know I am asking a lot, sorry, but what disinfectant do you use?

Thank you :)

bunnyhuggger said:
Denny said:
bunnyhuggger said:
Hey, I'm getting to like Paul, he's a pretty handy guy :wink:

Can't wait to see if he comes up with any other inventions, he must be great to have around, fancy a swap for a 6ft red eye white?[/

:shock: :shock: Sorry Nyki but there is a very long waiting list for Lynda's 6ft red eye white :D :D I am first in the que :wink:

It would'nt be so bad if Lynda would share :wink:

*lonnnnnnnngggg sigh* I've to let all those who are on the waiting list know that Jim says "I'll consider sharing myself providing I get to watch Men and Motors (before 9.00pm) and Pimp My Motor any time I want"

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Men and motors is fine as I watch that one sometimes, pimp my motor :shock: :shock: had to ask what that one was :roll: thought it was something naughty :oops: :oops: but yep, I can live with that one now I know what it is :D I do have a passion for Top Gear, Little Britain and to name but a few :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
bunnyhuggger said:
Denny said:
bunnyhuggger said:
Hey, I'm getting to like Paul, he's a pretty handy guy :wink:

Can't wait to see if he comes up with any other inventions, he must be great to have around, fancy a swap for a 6ft red eye white?[/

:shock: :shock: Sorry Nyki but there is a very long waiting list for Lynda's 6ft red eye white :D :D I am first in the que :wink:

It would'nt be so bad if Lynda would share :wink:

*lonnnnnnnngggg sigh* I've to let all those who are on the waiting list know that Jim says "I'll consider sharing myself providing I get to watch Men and Motors (before 9.00pm) and Pimp My Motor any time I want"

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Men and motors is fine as I watch that one sometimes, pimp my motor :shock: :shock: had to ask what that one was :roll: thought it was something naughty :oops: :oops: but yep, I can live with that one now I know what it is :D I do have a passion for Top Gear, Little Britain and to name but a few :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
:shock: GAWD!!!! I think he's settled with the wrong woman!!!!!

Welcome Nyki
wave1.gif

Ian uses a grill sytem for his pigeons as well

Hello, I'm new here too.

Your bunnies are adoreable, and as everyone has said you'd got a fab set up for them in the house. Utterly impressed with the litter tray - am now wondering why I've never thought of that for mine. I've had my two for 5 or 6 years, they've always lived in the lounge and always used their litter tray like good little bunnies - however, I spend half my life hoovering up the dust from the litter that gets kicked out of the tray. I use the wooden stuff as they tend to like to eat it and I decided it was ok to eat the pressed wooden stuff rather than the stone one! Am now off to see what I can do to the litter tray to copy your brilliant idea! cheers.

Good luck with the grill hunting! We found it quite difficult to find something that would satisfy all the requirements of big enough holes, not sharp for their little toes, easy to clean, etc, etc. Please let us know how you get on BevBunny. :D

Back