• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everybody!!!

bunny_love

Young Bun
Hi, I'm bunny_love...I have three rabbits: a Tan (Rembrandt) and two Holland Lops (Ginger and Jasmine). I'd put pictures on but I don't get how...:oops:
I'm going to get a dwarf hotot soon...

BUNNIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Rembrandt is sitting on my lap right now, trying to eat me...:lol: yeah, he's a biter.

Hiya!!! :wave:

Welcome to RU!!! :D With the photos if you use photobucket just copy the IMG code below the picture and paste it onto your message hope you enjoy yourself here!!! :D

Esther x

umm...
ok...
I think I've got it...
tanbunny.jpg
(This isn't my tan, but I think it's his cousin :rolleyes: )

dusty.jpg
(This is almost exactly what the rabbit I want to get looks like)

bunny.jpg
(Jasmine...:twisted: She's evil)

And I don't have a picture of Ginger on my computer. She looks like Jasmine except smaller and lighter colored. And she looks happier.

Yay!!! I'm so proud of myself.

Hi, and welcome. I'm a newbie too.

I wonder if there is a trend with brown mini lops being evil,:lol: because my little Smeagol is a handful too!

Yeah I think that bunnies are either the sweetest things in the world or they're EVIL! :evil: Like mine. Rabbits can be so wierd...:roll:

Back