• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi All!

Katiep

New Kit
Hello,
Just joined and thought I'd say Hi.
We live in Flintshire, N.wales and have 2 buns, 1 fat guineapig and a hamster.

We have 1 Dutch bun called George, and today we went to a petshop to get an indoor cage for our guineapig, but came away with a magpie bunny. He was being kept in a guineapig cage :evil: and looked so unhappy - i opened his cage and stroked him and that was that - so we brought him home and he is in his hutch outside with a fleece and a snugglepad - and George is looking most put out!
We've called our Magpie bun Marble - he is lovely!

Hello and welcome! :wave: I also would like to request some pictures of your cute animals, please! :D

AMETHYST

Hi All
:D I am so glad to have found this site. My beloved Benjamin went to sleep 2 days ago and I am missing him terribly :( . He was 9 years old and had been a house bunny on and off over the last 2 years. He was quite a character. His mate Poppy is also very sad. She was more of an outdoor bunny, but they visited each other every day.
It is good to find others who feel the same as me about bunnies. I have enjoyed reading your messages and seeing your bunny pics.

Back