• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey everyone!

BubbleBee

Warren Scout
Hi, Im new here, if you couldn't tell^_^ I have a new bunny that I got about 8-9months ago, so anyway. Im posting some of her pictures. so..here's my lil babie! "Bubbles" female netherland dwarf rabbit. aprox. 11months old. she'll be 1 next month. Im getting her spayed this summer. She's a little mean somtimes. But..I still lover her :love:

P1010025.jpg

BubblesGood1.jpg

P1010034.jpg

And this is her sister "Muffin" female, we had to seperate them..cuz they kept acting agressive twards eachother. :cry: But we hope to get them back together after we have them spayed. Any advice on the would help ^_^

P1010002.jpg

P1010006.jpg

And this is the day we got them. (8 weeks old)

P1010049.jpg

Aww they are gorgeous - I hope people spot this thread here - we usually put them in the introduction section.

I think everyone will be upset if they miss these pics of such scrummy bunnies!!

Caz

BubbleBee said:
Thanks everyone! I awesome to be here. Is everyone from the UK here? (Im in the US)

sort of yes :roll: although there are some members from new zealand, and some others from the US, I think there is a member from germany and a few from other countries :wink: :D

Hello and welcome! :wave:

There's loads of bonding threads on this forum, have a peek. When you're ready to start bonding, let us know.................. cos we kinda hold our breath and pace the floor in sympathy :roll:

Most of us are in the UK but we also have other members from New Zealand, Australia, and I think there's one from Canada..............as well as the recent influx of Americans :shock: :lol: :wink:

bunnyhuggger said:
Oooops sorry Denny :oops: .......................... :shock: .................... are you stalking me? :lol: :wink:

Yes Lynda, I am stalking you :wink: :lol: :lol: I am always curious to see what emoticon you come up with :wink: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: Miss Bunnyhuggger Emoticon Queen :wink: :D

Denny said:
bunnyhuggger said:
Oooops sorry Denny :oops: .......................... :shock: .................... are you stalking me? :lol: :wink:

Yes Lynda, I am stalking you :wink: :lol: :lol: I am always curious to see what emoticon you come up with :wink: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: Miss Bunnyhuggger Emoticon Queen :wink: :D

11.gif

Is it just me or did this thread miraculously move from the Forum Information area to here - I think I must be going mad - Tamsin please tell me you moved it and I am not mad :?: :roll: :p

Caz

Caz said:
Is it just me or did this thread miraculously move from the Forum Information area to here - I think I must be going mad - Tamsin please tell me you moved it and I am not mad :?: :roll: :p

Caz

are you having a tipple or two tonight Caz :? :lol: :lol:

They're gorgeous little buns!!! I love that even when they're naught, buns always have such a little angelic "who me?" :angel: look!!! hee :lol:

big bunny welcome to you and your bunnies xxxxxx :D

Wow what fab pictures and such cute bunnies.

Hiya and Welcome Gal - look forward to hearing more tales about your bunster crew - hope you enjoy all the fun here.

Back