• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie has gone....devastated

My Herbie has gone, we were in bed having a cuddle and then when I lifted him back into the room he had a wee fit and he just slipped away. I am so upset but at least he was with me in his own room. He made the final decision for himself.

I am so very sorry :(

Run free Herbie x

Oh Kermit I am so deeply saddened to see this news. :cry:
My thoughts are with you at this heartbreaking time. Herbie was so loved by you, of course he wanted to be right where he was as you parted. I'm sorry that it was so hard to see.
He wanted for nothing with you. No bunny could ask for more.
Gentle hugs and vibes of comfort coming to you and Hollie.

Binky free dear Herbie. We will all miss you. Sweet dreams and sleep well. xxxxxxx

I am so sorry, I hope you can take some comfort in time that he was with you, safe and loved when he slipped away.

Sleep tight precious Herbie, always remembered xx

Oh Kermit I am so deeply sorry you've lost Herbie :cry: As you may know I lost Mimi on Tuesday and am still reeling so I can empathize with you how devastating it is :cry:

Sweet dreams Herbie, another angel at the bridge xxx

I've already said this on Facebook but I need to say it again ... I'm so very sorry .
Herbie was a very lucky boy to have been chosen by you . Thank you for giving him such a good home .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back