• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie has gone....devastated

Thank you everyone, I know that the majority of you will know exactly how I am feeling and it really does help reading the lovely comments.

I know that I was so lucky to have Herbie for so long, he was thought to have been about 2-3 years old when he 1st came to me from BARC and I had him for over 6 and a half years, so he was an old man, but he was still my wee boy.

Hollie is acting a bit out of character, but she will be confused I am sure, although she did spend time with him after he had passed.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost lovely Herbie, but so pleased that he went in his own home, in his own time, knowing he was loved. Binky free sweet Herbie xxxx

I know that so many of you will know how I am feeling so I really appreciate the comments, thank you all xx

I was lucky to have Herbs for so long, he was thought to be about 2 / 3 when I got him from BARC and I had him for 6.5years. He drove up (not him driving obv.) from Barnsley to Scotland and he gained a wee Scottish accent :) He was an old man, but will always be my wee boy x

ETA - Thought that my last post hadn't worked, but it did.....that's what tears will do, but I will leave this again!

Enormous hugs Kermit. I wish there was something I could do or say that could help. I have been there.

Back