• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP...Ollie not eating...U/D my baby has gone to the bridge

I slept on the floor in the kitchen last night just to keep him company. Bless him he seems so lost. He spent most of the night flopped out next to me.
It still doesn't feel real.

I'm so sorry to see this.Please dont blame yourself you loved your baby with all your heart and did everything to save him.Big hugs to you at this devastating time.Sleep tight beautiful Ollie xxxxx

Only just seen this, I am so sorry.

You had no reason to suspect that anything was wrong the night before and you acted immediately when you saw something was not right. You are a very good bunny mummy and could not have done any more.

Binky free Ollie.

I hope this doesn't upset you, but here are Blue and Ollie when I met them both at kris' I put Ollies flop right at the end for you!
They were so happy together - my heart goes out to you and Blue

xxx
BLUEANDOLLIE7.jpg

BLUE2.jpg

BLUEANDOLLIE6.jpg

BLUEANDOLLIE5.jpg

BLUEANDOLLIE4.jpg

BLUEANDOLLIE3.jpg

BLUEANDOLLIE2.jpg

BLUEANDOLLIE.jpg

i am so sorry for your loss and please don't feel guilty. i went through the exact same thing as you 2 weeks today and my bunny was right as rain the day before and it all happened very fast, withing 24 hours she had passed away. You couldn't have done anythjing to prevent it as you were obviously taking very good care of him. My bunny made it through the op but sadly died shortly afterwards so i know how devastated you are but you tried.
It's so unfair to lose a bunny this way and i hope in a few weeks, like me, you will feel a little bit better and will overcome the shock,
hugs
Lisa

Oh no, ive just caught up with this thread......poor baby, binky free Ollie xx
What a wonderful bun you were x

All I can say is thank you so much for everything. I cant say enough how much your support has meant to us both at this horrible time.
Managed to get hole of J this morning and he was devastated too.
Thank you for the photos Jessicarabbit, they really are lovely.

Back