• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, OH has 'rescued' a rabbit - worried sick - another update p75 more piccies!!

Well funnily enough, Sky-O said exactly the same thing re a bit of wildie and that maybe the mother had been got at by a wildie bun, and I agree after looking at pictures of them.

Paul said the woman showed him what she said were the mum and dad and they were both much lighter coloured rabbits that he said looked the same as Jess (Nethie) so thats what I was expecting, but when I got home and saw her I thought she wasn't.

I'm not bothered what she is for myself, it's just petplan who require the breed, think i will say Mixed and see if they accept that, then see what the vet decides to classify her as! (I hope she's not a boy after all this as got used to callng her she now lol) I don't want to take her to the vets until she's more settled as she is eating, drinking, pooping and weeing fine and I think the journey will set her back for now, so planning to take her in a week or two.

Got another noserub this morning :love:

Back