• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP needed..Indoor cage needed?

She's not in:?:lol: I can come up to J40 - you know the holiday day inn?? Can you get there? So what am I bringing again?:lol::lol:

m62 or m1? Confused, dont do travelling and routes!

Your briging me Nushka and Spike for me, in which i am then taking them to sarah! :)

Lol!!

So im meeting you somewhere on M1, Saturday around 3-4ish?

:lol:

Hmmm. Well, you can if you want - but I won't have the buns until 4pm. Then I'll be down at Woodall.:D:D:D But we can meet & discuss how wrong this bun run can go when people involve me & you.:roll::lol:Then I'll go get the rabbits:D

I can be back up near M1 J40 by 4.35. I mean 4.45, Gotta be good. Court date 1st Dec re driving too fast with bunnies in car.:roll:

Hmmm. Well, you can if you want - but I won't have the buns until 4pm. Then I'll be down at Woodall.:D:D:D But we can meet & discuss how wrong this bun run can go when people involve me & you.:roll::lol:Then I'll go get the rabbits:D

I can be back up near M1 J40 by 4.35. I mean 4.45, Gotta be good. Court date 1st Dec re driving too fast with bunnies in car.:roll:

:lol::lol:

Okay so M1 J40, 4.45 its a date yes?

;):lol:

:lol::lol:

Okay so M1 J40, 4.45 its a date yes?

;):lol:

Yes. I will try & bring buns & everything. :D

Get off at J40, turn left at top of slip road, there's 2 lanes to turn right, pick one of those & go through lights (pref when they are green), then there's a Holiday Inn on your left. I will be in the carpark with a selection of animals.:D Will PM my number as an axe murderer already knows where we will be & at what time:D

Yes. I will try & bring buns & everything. :D

Get off at J40, turn left at top of slip road, there's 2 lanes to turn right, pick one of those & go through lights (pref when they are green), then there's a Holiday Inn on your left. I will be in the carpark with a selection of animals.:D Will PM my number as an axe murderer already knows where we will be & at what time:D

Angie, that just had me in stitches!

Okay thats sorted! I will try and find it and get there!

:lol::wave:

Will PM you my number too just incase..

Back