• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help... my bunnies are multiplying... ;) Giraffe added...

Awwww, Hannah, they're brilliant. :love::love: I knitted some bunnies recently & they came out ok but it's my sewing up that lets me down. :lol::lol:

Wow they're lovely well done, and thanks for posting the link to the patterns. i feel inspired to dust off my knitting needles tonight!

p.s. - if anyone wants to learn to knit I recommend the 'stitch n bi*ch' book - I learnt from it, and I thought I was a lost cause when it came to knitting :lol:

I think you should... I found a lot of help on a website - called "knitting help", little videos and everything - although it is american so some terms are a bit different, but useful, I wouldn't have been able to do the dangly legs without it!

Hannah

A whole set?? You have to be careful with the Monkeys - they can get a little bit unruley - I've had to get him down from the curtain track twice today already and there are no bananas left in the house!!!

Are the rabbits litter trained? And do they knaw everything in sight or would they make good house buns?!:lol::lol:

Are the rabbits litter trained? And do they knaw everything in sight or would they make good house buns?!:lol::lol:

They are all litter trained. I've had one sat on my computer all morning and I can confirm that it has not knawed or chewed anything so far. It is advised that they are house buns, as they are not hardened to the outside climate :lol:

Hannah

Back