• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help..... me.......

Im asking my bf cousin if he is still giving his up
my bf said no before i cant have him but im sure i can twist his arm

Plan
Get his cousin to say can i look after him while he finds a home as his dog is trying to get him
Do you think that will work?

I just sneak them in lol mum only notices if there is another cage :lol: i can get away with the rats as she don't no who's in which cage :lol:

This is Bubbles.......

photo-27.jpg

photo-26.jpg

This is her 12 months ago when we got her.
photo-25.jpg

I find the bunny takes up more time that Bubbles does.

I'll ring tomorrow!!! Then I'll need names. I'm thinking Humbug for a boy as it's Christmas and I'm sooooo not a Christmas person (apart from my Christmas bauble family and bunny advent calandar - thank you Blackberry!!) And for a girl something like Jamiyma Wilameena (but I'd need to learn how to spell it) Thats if they have any hamsters. I'll rescue one but I dont think I'll buy one. We shall see......:D

I'll ring tomorrow!!! Then I'll need names. I'm thinking Humbug for a boy as it's Christmas and I'm sooooo not a Christmas person (apart from my Christmas bauble family and bunny advent calandar - thank you Blackberry!!) And for a girl something like Jamiyma Wilameena (but I'd need to learn how to spell it) Thats if they have any hamsters. I'll rescue one but I dont think I'll buy one. We shall see......:D

Jemima Wilhelmina?

Humbug & Scrooge!!!!

Back