• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help..... me.......

No, you really don't want a hamster at all. Here are some pics to convince you just how wrong it would be:

DSCF0762.jpg

And they'll eat all your chocolate:
DSCF9565700x525.jpg

I could make a wee thing very happy!! I'm good at making things happy, only trouble is it stresses me out and engourages my obsessive tendencies!! :lol: I'm imagining a poor little hamster in a wire cage in some dark corner of a rescue, when it could be happy!!! With meeeee!!!! :D

Good job the rescue doesnt open til 11. Half an hour to talk some sense into me, patches hasn't helped though!!

Have you rang yet :lol::lol::lol:

Rescue not open til 11. I might just ring for a chat with Cerys.... just a friendly hello! And I might just take up a pressie for the bunnies.... some hay maybe, and I might just take a wander round the small animal area, and maybe just have a wee look......

Rescue not open til 11. I might just ring for a chat with Cerys.... just a friendly hello! And I might just take up a pressie for the bunnies.... some hay maybe, and I might just take a wander round the small animal area, and maybe just have a wee look......

You so didnt come on here to be put off did you? That first post was a smokeshield! :p

:( I would like to be auntie to a gerbil again.

Buddy said he would gladly be your nephew if Benson and Lola's mummy is too mean to make you a gerbil auntie. ;) :lol:

DSCF9833700x525.jpg

You would have to be auntie to his brother, Murphy, too though.

Buddy said he would gladly be your nephew if Benson and Lola's mummy is too mean to make you a gerbil auntie. ;) :lol:

DSCF9833700x525.jpg

You would have to be auntie to his brother, Murphy, too though.

Aww he's so cute i'm not 1 for gerbil since i was bitten by 1 when i was 4 but he is gorgeous :love:

Back