• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help ive got babies

How are these doing?? What are you going to do with the babys? Are you going to keep them or find them nice homes??

they are doing fine, still cant get a decent pic of them yet tho wriggly things but there eyes are open today and mum is getting very defensive if i go in the nest, we have a home for 1 baby which is the person we got the mum off as his has passed away, but still not decided what to do with the other 2 yet

they are doing fine, still cant get a decent pic of them yet tho wriggly things but there eyes are open today and mum is getting very defensive if i go in the nest, we have a home for 1 baby which is the person we got the mum off as his has passed away, but still not decided what to do with the other 2 yet

Are you going to get that one neutered before you give him/her away. I'd hate for the poor thing to be used for breeding :(

Vicki

They look quite big bunnies, so it might be worth advising your friend to look at the recommended hutch sizes on here. A bunny should be in a 6' x 2'x 2'hutch, with an attached run.

They look quite big bunnies, so it might be worth advising your friend to look at the recommended hutch sizes on here. A bunny should be in a 6' x 2'x 2'hutch, with an attached run.

He Knows how to keep rabbits he has had rex's for decades and he only wants one of mine because his last one died 2 months ago and he likes to have a rabbit as company, and does have suitable housing for it as i got the mum to my babies off him which was a single litter and his first for about 6 years he is not a breeder and will never be one he keps them as pets so stop quoting the rule book at me please

He Knows how to keep rabbits he has had rex's for decades and he only wants one of mine because his last one died 2 months ago and he likes to have a rabbit as company, and does have suitable housing for it as i got the mum to my babies off him which was a single litter and his first for about 6 years he is not a breeder and will never be one he keps them as pets so stop quoting the rule book at me please

Hi Dave

People are just looking out for the best interest of the buns and don't want to sound as though they are having a go. Its just that SOOO many people just don't have an idea on how to look after them. :roll:

Hi Dave

People are just looking out for the best interest of the buns and don't want to sound as though they are having a go. Its just that SOOO many people just don't have an idea on how to look after them. :roll:

thanks
but if people read what i have wrote then they will see that the new owner would be replacing his deceased doe which was the only rabbit he had
ut just annoys me sometimes when i feel people are speaking down to me, this is a great site ad i have learnt a lot in the last few weeks from this site and all the topics, i just wish people would do what i have done and READ WHAT IS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF THEM,
thankyou

i got some pics of the babies this morning so will upload them this evening so you all can see how they are getting on :D

thanks
but if people read what i have wrote then they will see that the new owner would be replacing his deceased doe which was the only rabbit he had
ut just annoys me sometimes when i feel people are speaking down to me, this is a great site ad i have learnt a lot in the last few weeks from this site and all the topics, i just wish people would do what i have done and READ WHAT IS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF THEM,
thankyou

i got some pics of the babies this morning so will upload them this evening so you all can see how they are getting on :D

cant wait to see the photos!

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

Back