• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help ive got babies

he is gorgeous Dave and I'd be first in line if I had the room as i love rex's and ive had my eyes on these since day one :love: I hope someone on here snaps him up so we can see him grow. Hes so stunning. Wasn't the guy who you got one of yours from having one now?

he is gorgeous Dave and I'd be first in line if I had the room as i love rex's and ive had my eyes on these since day one :love: I hope someone on here snaps him up so we can see him grow. Hes so stunning. Wasn't the guy who you got one of yours from having one now?

no he's decided against it now, and he wanted a doe and we want to keep them :love:

surely youve got room room for 1 more lol:D look at his face in the first pic of him on his own he knows, he keeps giving me them bunny eyes

no he's decided against it now, and he wanted a doe and we want to keep them :love:

surely youve got room room for 1 more lol:D look at his face in the first pic of him on his own he knows, he keeps giving me them bunny eyes

oh don't tempt me :oops: even if i could stretch to one more, i'm miles away anyway. :roll:

Oh my goodness you're far too close to me for my liking!...well same county anyway!!:lol:

1 hour 6 minutes....eeep!!

Last edited:
sorry folks but my post has being removed because i mentioned "rehome" god forbid that the little boy should go to a good home instead of a tiny lonely hutch

NOT IMPRESSED

i have contacted a mod about this and should have a reply shortly
makes me wonder why bother, i try and do my best and this happens

NOT IMPRESSED

There are just very specific rules about making posts about rehoming animals, or the main forums would be flooded with them :?

I'm sure you can get it sorted out :)

Oooh, they're so cute and adorable!! Makes me want to jump on a plane and bunnynap them! :lol:

Well done to you and your wife Dave, great job!!

sorry folks but my post has being removed because i mentioned "rehome" god forbid that the little boy should go to a good home instead of a tiny lonely hutch

NOT IMPRESSED

i have contacted a mod about this and should have a reply shortly
makes me wonder why bother, i try and do my best and this happens

NOT IMPRESSED

As timb0h said, there are specific rules for posting rabbits to be rehomed, that's all. ;) Info is here:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=51171

The babies are lovely. :love::love:

Back