• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and Widget

kimishorty

Young Bun
Hi Everyone, i have posted one or two things already, but only just found the introduction thread so thought it would be polite to introduce ourselves!

I'm Kim and my bunny is Widget, we got him two weeks ago and he is now 10 weeks old today. He is a chocolate mini lop although looks more of a grey colour at the minute.

We had a first visit to the vet today, and I was far more nervous than he was. He was happy enough to go into his carry case (first time since we got him), then come out without coaxing at the vets, he let the vet check him over with a stethescope, check his teeth, tummy and bum, and then inject him in two areas for myxi, and all this with very little having to hold him still, he was a very good boy.

Then as soon as she let go, he just hopped over to me for a fuss, hopped around the table then back into his case, good as gold. I presumed by the time we got home he wouldnt be talking to me and would sulk in his hutch but he was just normal and acted like nothing happened. I was very proud of him. I think he loved all the fuss and attention he got from everyone at the vets too.

So thats us. Will post some pics when I get a minute. Thanks for all advice and answers to my questions so far by the way.

Kim and Widget.:wave:

Back