• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets delivey :)

He goes to Richard Challoner :wave:we have to buy his school uniform in that crappy shop Casuals in the high street :lol:

I've lived in Worcester Park for 11 years and I've never heard of the school or the shop :oops: My dad used to go to Cuddington so that's the only school I know.

Its sort of round the back of Worcester park..when you get to the bend as if driving towards the A3, you turn left and it is down the end near Malden Manor station :D

The shop is a pokey little hole and you have to queue for an hour on these rickity steps :lol: it is next door but one to Clarks shoe shop ;)

:D I might sound really stupid saying this :oops: How is ings hay and meadow hay different to timothy hay? :S Because i've been spending a lot of money on p@h hay for my two buns, and this website looks really good! :D Is ings hay or meadow hay better for the buns? Or is it just what they like to eat? Thanks! :D

Oh and another question....if your buns are outside, do you use hay or straw as bedding? Is it ok to use hay? I know they'd eat a lot of it, but you just fill it up again don't you ;) I think i'd rather just buy a huge sack of hay, rather than one of hay and one of straw...

:D I might sound really stupid saying this :oops: How is ings hay and meadow hay different to timothy hay? :S Because i've been spending a lot of money on p@h hay for my two buns, and this website looks really good! :D Is ings hay or meadow hay better for the buns? Or is it just what they like to eat? Thanks! :D

Oh and another question....if your buns are outside, do you use hay or straw as bedding? Is it ok to use hay? I know they'd eat a lot of it, but you just fill it up again don't you ;) I think i'd rather just buy a huge sack of hay, rather than one of hay and one of straw...
It's just the types of grass/plants they are made from.
The main difference I can see between hays is that timothy hay is much stalkier which is great for buns teeth. The timothy hay from these guys is particularly good, much better than the stuff you get in bags from the pet shop imo.
I think whatever gets your buns eating the most is the best though, you can get a sample pack for £3 from hayforpets.

My buns are outside and I use straw for the bedding. If I use hay they munch and pee so the bed gets soiled constantly. If I use straw it can stay there for ages without needing to be changed.

Back