• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets delivey :)

:lol: My courier drivers have already got used to my hay and straw deliveries. Never tried this Hay 4 Pets stuff, was a bit worried when I read one type is from sometimes flooded meadows. I prefer hay from drier meadows. Hope your fussy bunnies will like it. :)

It's not as dry as the Timothy i normally get. It's seems very fresh and smells lovely. Both buns loved the sample I got which is why I got more. Peanut wasn't as overly keen as she was with the sample but has eaten some so maybe she prefers the drier stuff? Roo on the other hand ate two handfuls last night, he eats so much more than Peanut! I don't think I could afford just the Timothy hay all the time anymore, he's a little piggy :lol:

FYI latest dufus Roofus moment last night, he decided to jump up at the wall! Not sure where he thought he was going to go? :lol::lol:

Ooops late for work again!

I've just checked my emails, I ordered it Wednesday evening last week, it was dispatched on the Friday and arrived yesterday.

Ooops late for work again!

I've just checked my emails, I ordered it Wednesday evening last week, it was dispatched on the Friday and arrived yesterday.

Okay, thats not so bad then :)

So they'd of seen the order Thursday AM, despatch Friday arrived Tuesday.

Hope these small bags last til then :)

Thanks Colyflower

Ive just ordered 9.5kgs of the ings and the timothy & rye, hope they like it :D
I have been hearing great things about it and the farm hay isnt up to much at the moment.

Colyflower-I live in Surbiton and my son goes to school in Worcester Park :wave: if I had seen you on the train with all that hay I would have had to have asked where you got it :lol:

Back