• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having the worst luck Update: please help, bambi lost too

I'm so very sorry to hear this :( I too would suspect RHD2, it's a worry that your vet never mentioned this or offered the vaccine. I'm glad that your remaining bunnies have now been vaccinated so hopefully you can soon breathe easy. I am running an online map tracking suspected and confirmed cases of RHD2 - would you mind messaging me an approximate location for where you are so that I can add some details to the map, just in case it is that. It might help others to try and track down the vaccine if they haven't already. Big hugs xx

Gosh, I am so very sorry to see the losses you have suffered. :cry: Sending all the vibes I have that this goes no further and that your remaining bunnies will be okay. xxxx

How awful :cry: I'm keeping everything crossed for your remaining 4 bunnies.
In November I lost one of my boys and a few days later one of my other buns fell poorly and he was in a very bad way, we nearly lost him and the first thing our vet suggested was RHD2. It was actually just a horrible coincidence. I sincerely hope that this is also the case here and that the rest of your buns stay with you.
Sending lots of love to you. Xxxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear this :( I too would suspect RHD2, it's a worry that your vet never mentioned this or offered the vaccine. I'm glad that your remaining bunnies have now been vaccinated so hopefully you can soon breathe easy. I am running an online map tracking suspected and confirmed cases of RHD2 - would you mind messaging me an approximate location for where you are so that I can add some details to the map, just in case it is that. It might help others to try and track down the vaccine if they haven't already. Big hugs xx

I hope you dont mind that I passed on your RHD2 FB page details to Kosu yesterday when we were sorting out vaccines. I also suggested she PM you on here. But I was not sure if you were about as I know you are very busy at the moment. I'll PM you with some other 'issues' now x

This is utterly devastating, my heart is breaking for you. :cry: I've lost rabbits months apart before and it is so difficult so goodness knows how you're feeling right now losing them days apart. *hugs* Glad to hear the 4 have been vaccinated and keeping everything crossed that they will be okay! xx

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your bunnies. Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for your buns xxx

Sorry ive taken so long to come back to everyone. I couldnt handle anymore yesterday.

Everyone is ok so far this morning, they have had their breakfast and im about to go and give them another snack. They've been running around as normal but so were the girls :( Im not leaving them alone much at all.

Sorry ive taken so long to come back to everyone. I couldnt handle anymore yesterday.

Everyone is ok so far this morning, they have had their breakfast and im about to go and give them another snack. They've been running around as normal but so were the girls :( Im not leaving them alone much at all.

Thank you for coming back to us. It was good to hear your update :)

Topping up the vibes that all stays well. I am relieved you've had your remaining rabbits vaccinated and therefore protected x

Millions of 'stay well' vibes being sent and thanks for your PM xx

I'm sorry,that's so devastating and scary not knowing if it's rhd2 or not :( Hopefully your other buns are safe now.

So sorry to read about the loss of your bunnies.

Sending vibes for your other bunnies to stay healthy. :love:

Back