• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having the worst luck Update: please help, bambi lost too

I am so very sorry :cry: I can't imagine the devastation and helplessness you must be feeling. Sending lots of vibes for your remaining rabbits and also lots of hugs for you.

Alaska is the sickliest rabbit. I took her to the vets for sneezing last Thursday pm and she was given the all clear. They checked her breathing and temp and it was all normal. Then I lost maple Saturday am. Surely as she is the one with the weakest immune system she would be the most susceptible to rhd2. It just doesn't make sense to me. But I can't lose alaska more so than the others. She's my original bunny. We've been through so much together.

Jacks Jane has amazingly found some of the vaccine for me so they are booked in this afternoon at 2.20pm. Im now in the weird way hoping RHD2 is the cause as if its not and i continue to lose them i will be out of options.

Alaska is the sickliest rabbit. I took her to the vets for sneezing last Thursday pm and she was given the all clear. They checked her breathing and temp and it was all normal. Then I lost maple Saturday am. Surely as she is the one with the weakest immune system she would be the most susceptible to rhd2. It just doesn't make sense to me. But I can't lose alaska more so than the others. She's my original bunny. We've been through so much together.

I really hope you can get them vaccinated, and put your mind at rest that they are at least protected from VHD2.

Immunity is conferred after 7 days, so not a long waiting period for them to be covered.

vibes for you x

Jacks Jane has amazingly found some of the vaccine for me so they are booked in this afternoon at 2.20pm. Im now in the weird way hoping RHD2 is the cause as if its not and i continue to lose them i will be out of options.

Millions more vibes on their way for your remaining Rabbits and I hope all goes well for their vaccinations this afternoon xx

So sorry for your losses. I'm echoing your hope that RHD2 is the cause here, and the vaccine helps.

Take care x

I'm so very sorry that you are having such an awful time, and the sad loss of your bunnies. Good luck with the vaccines, fingers crossed that everything will be ok with your other buns xx

So sorry to hear you've had another bunny loss, this is so devastatingly sad. VHD2 does sound likely. I hope your remaining bunnies remain well. Sleep tight Bambi x

I really hope that all your other rabbits will be ok, sending lots of vibes for them, and hugs for you xx

They've had it. I'm not sure if it's just because of how I'm feeling but the vets didn't seem overly concerned that it may be vhd2. I'm gutted to lose my group of 6. I spent so long bonding them and spending hours watching them play together and in and out the tubes. If they do pull through all this as a 4 I don't know what to do as I will have 3 males and 1 female. 1 problem at a time I guess. I'm hoping beyond hope they will survive.

They've had it. I'm not sure if it's just because of how I'm feeling but the vets didn't seem overly concerned that it may be vhd2. I'm gutted to lose my group of 6. I spent so long bonding them and spending hours watching them play together and in and out the tubes. If they do pull through all this as a 4 I don't know what to do as I will have 3 males and 1 female. 1 problem at a time I guess. I'm hoping beyond hope they will survive.

I've just replied to your PM and I continue to hope that your 4 remaining Rabbits will be OK. I can only begin to imagine how devastated you must be :cry:

I'm so sorry, this must be such a devastating thing to go through. :(

Thinking of you and sending lots of vibes to your remaining rabbits.

I hope they will be OK. You have done your best.

You obviously care dearly for them x

I can't give any advice, but I am so sorry for your recent losses. I hope your 4 remaining rabbits remain stable and healthy. xxx

I'm so sorry, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through [emoji17]

I really hope your other rabbits will be ok now xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back