• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having a bad time bonding! UD post 39 - Good news!!

Well done Becky and Vicky! :D :thumb: Very brave of you to try again but i know and trust that you know what you are doing. I agree that pairs that suffer from referred aggression can find the swapping stuff method stressful, but my girls have known myself and 2 other friends to smell of a friend's boy bunnies, and kylo lived in their wendyhouse without neutralising it, and all they have ever shown is extreme interest - Indi tends to re-chin me if i smell of other animals! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad Indi has chilled out now - none of them travel well but she is the worst, so i guess it was all too much for her last week. I think getting used to Kylo's smell probably helped her to realise she can chill and that he's not a threat.

Feel free to try the banana-face method for getting them to groom eachother, they all love it! Or innocent smoothies! :oops::oops::oops:

I WANA SEE PICTURES!!! :love::love::love::love:

Hope it continues to go well!! xxx

Indi has been chinning everything today :lol: Bless her. I promise pics tomorrow :D Vicky did take some today but shes got no internet access so cant put them up :( They look so sweet when they all periscope! :love:

Yeah it was definately Indi who was worst from travelling :( she was just exhausted last week i think :( Poor girly. Im hoping she behaves when she returns back here... :lol: We're going to buy a new piece of Lino/carpet tomorrow for their pen to go on so its totally neutral, i dont want to risk them fighting.

Will post pics tomorrow! You can look foward to them after your hard days work :D xXx

YAY! :D:D:D She is the posessive one! will have to have a manic scrub when they come home! :lol::lol::lol: At least most things they own are plastic. I can't wait to see them together, you two are stars! :love:

Back