• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have no idea if im doing the right thing but... - more Milo pics post 61

Wowzers, he is one cute bunster :)

My Herbie & Inca poo'd everywhere to begin with, they started using the trays after a couple of days. Hope Milo learns quick. How cute that he is licking you :)

He's gorgeous!! :love::love: Is he still a baby?! :love: There's a blue Conti breeder in Newmarket (near Cambridge.) He might have originally come from there if he was from this area. :) (*clutches at straws*:lol:)

He's gorgeous!! :love::love: Is he still a baby?! :love: There's a blue Conti breeder in Newmarket (near Cambridge.) He might have originally come from there if he was from this area. :) (*clutches at straws*:lol:)

He's a year old but looks like a baby and has baby fur and sharp nails.. He's off to the vets for a check up but feels quite young bnot the year that he is supposed to be but hthere is no reason for him not to be the age he's stated.

we weighed him last night and he's 3.6Kg. so signficantly smaller than my girl

Yes I know the breeder in newmarket that is where I was looking at getting 2 babies from.. is he a decnet guy? as Milo will in time need a girlfriend.

x

He is adorable!! I can never get over the size of big rabbits ears!! What a honey and you have done exactly the right thing.

Last edited:
;) he didnt pee pee on the carpet last night yay! and spent about 10-15 mins out without pooping too!

Its so long since I did the litter training thing! I keep picking them up showing them to him and then sending him to his litter tray. :?

He is a tart as he groomed me for ages and then OH too! quite sweet though.

He is adorable:love:I have two blue buns so am a little bit biased!I got Holly the day after Smokie died & it took me a good year to bond with her so when she died I waited a month before getting Willow & we clicked from day one.Now I had this unbelievable bond with her but still only waited a week after she passed to get B & though I still cried for Will,I never resented or regretted getting B so quick-the house was just too quiet without a bun & B really helped with the mourning process.You have done the right thing & he is a stunner!:D

That's good that there is some litter progress, makes things a tad easier. I hope it continues x

He did a few poops on the loose last night but we put him back each time.

He again managed 20 mins or so without poops so good news there.

he's learnt that the kitchen provides food! particulary that silver thing that makes a light humming noise.. and the funny 2 legged person with long hair she's a bit of a push over :lol:

He spent most of the 20 mins last night wait for it... grooming me! :D

Never had it before maybe he thinks im dirty! or maybe my skin tastes nice! he was obsessed with grooming me, my arms my legs!! so tickleish funny :lol:
He gave my mum a quick passing lick and then went back to me!

He did a few poops on the loose last night but we put him back each time.

He again managed 20 mins or so without poops so good news there.

he's learnt that the kitchen provides food! particulary that silver thing that makes a light humming noise.. and the funny 2 legged person with long hair she's a bit of a push over :lol:

He spent most of the 20 mins last night wait for it... grooming me! :D

Never had it before maybe he thinks im dirty! or maybe my skin tastes nice! he was obsessed with grooming me, my arms my legs!! so tickleish funny :lol:
He gave my mum a quick passing lick and then went back to me!

That is brilliant news. I am so glad he has settled in so well and loves his new home!

Thanks!

He's flopped and binkied quite a bit too!

I think he likes it with us :lol:

I just need to train him to use his tray and all will be fine

Back