• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Endeavour : -)

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
B7nd083.jpg

:love:

I had been thinking he was going to be 10 this year. But then I realised this would be impossible as he was bought for me when he was 8 weeks old a few weeks after I lost The Inspector in February 2014. On finally finding Endeavour’s paperwork his DOB is recorded as 3rd March 2014. Even my poor mathematical ability enables me to realise my old man is not quite as old as I had been thinking !

Endeavour is such a lovely Rabbit and he has the most expressive face. I love him lots :love:

Happy Birthday, Endeavour! And many many more! :love:
Personally, I've long since decided I need to start counting backwards when it comes to my birthdays. :lol:

He's a handsome lad at any age, Jane, and a testament to your loving care of him. Please give a birthday snuggle to him from me. :love: xxxxx

Happy birthday! How wonderful that you found such a lovely home with Jane. He must have been adorable as an 8 week old!

Happy Birthday Endeavour you gorgeous Rexy lad :love: I hope that Aoife is well aware of the occasion.

Endeavour says a big thank you to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes :love: He has had some extra treats today, whilst Aoife wasn’t looking ! :lol: :love:

Endeavour says a big thank you to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes :love: He has had some extra treats today, whilst Aoife wasn’t looking ! [emoji38] :love:
Awhh happy birthday [emoji7] also Jane that was brave... Yikes she'll definitely know [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back