• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree bristol :-(

The dutch can come here as I have spare large hutches and a big apex run she can go in during the day. I know that isn't ideal but better than what she is in now. I certainly don't want to drag one of those hutches to Cheltenham! However as binky helper started the thread I think she should have the opportunity of taking her first. I am going out now, but will check the thread later. Like I said earlier I am around tomorrow if someone collects them today. I will just have to drive down the M5, but I don't want to go too far into Bristol really. I agree with the money principle, but appreciate it is a small price to pay, although it may be worth a haggle. if someone does go today please try to see what other bunnies she has.

The dutch can come here as I have spare large hutches and a big apex run she can go in during the day. I know that isn't ideal but better than what she is in now. I certainly don't want to drag one of those hutches to Cheltenham! However as binky helper started the thread I think she should have the opportunity of taking her first. I am going out now, but will check the thread later. Like I said earlier I am around tomorrow if someone collects them today. I will just have to drive down the M5, but I don't want to go too far into Bristol really. I agree with the money principle, but appreciate it is a small price to pay, although it may be worth a haggle. if someone does go today please try to see what other bunnies she has.

Ok fantastic, so if binky helper can't take the Dutch you can that's excellent. Um I'm not sure where to go from here.....Jess shall we collect them later today then? As we know the Dutch will be able to go somewhere?

I don't mind paying for one lot......can someone help out with payment for the others??

Yes we can get them today :thumb: the Dutch can stay here until we sort out where she is going! How much is she asking for?

I've only just seen this thread. You are doing an amazing job; unfortunately with my 5 I don't have anymore space. Keep us updated on developments.

You are all :love::love::love:

Yes we can get them today :thumb: the Dutch can stay here until we sort out where she is going! How much is she asking for?

£15 I think for each "set" :roll: she said we can get the hutches in one per car......so we will have to take both cars, however I don't mind if you want to dump the hutch here, I can brake them for firewood or get them to the dump somehow:roll:

What time is best for you....I'll txt her

Wow guys you are amazing I started this so I can cover the £15 per set, if someone is happy to pay I can then pay pal you :) sadly one of my old bunnies isn't to good today so if I am quite on ru today that's why. If you need me pm me xxx

Last edited:
Wow guys you are amazing I started this so u can cover the £15 per set, if someone is happy to pay I can then pay pal you :) sadly one of my old bunnies isn't to good today so if I am quite on ru today that's why. If you need me pm me xxx

Oh no I hope your rabbit is ok.

I'm so glad your happy about this,.....I was worried I'd taken over :?

You guys are doing something really amazing :thumb: those bunnies look in such a sad state, bless them, hope there aren't many more there :(

Well done ladies. I look forward to an update and hopefully pictures later. Let me know if I am needed tomorrow (I half expect once you see all the buns you won't be letting them go anywhere). :D

Ok.....I've just got in, I have the two females who are eye poppingly nervous so I may take pics tomorrow. I have put them in the bedroom part with a bit of veg and loads of lovely hay.:thumb: but I suspect they won't eat as they are so worried :cry:

Jess (elmoandfern) has the Dutch temporarily. ....so will need someone to collect tomorrow if poss.

I'm horrified by what we have just seen and need a cup of tea and time to process this,:shock::shock::shock: I also feel like I need a shower :shock:
I'll report back later,.....Jess was very clever and managed to get a few photos

Updates later........

Ok.....I've just got in, I have the two females who are eye poppingly nervous so I may take pics tomorrow. I have put them in the bedroom part with a bit of veg and loads of lovely hay.:thumb: but I suspect they won't eat as they are so worried :cry:

Jess (elmoandfern) has the Dutch temporarily. ....so will need someone to collect tomorrow if poss.

I'm horrified by what we have just seen and need a cup of tea and time to process this,:shock::shock::shock: I also feel like I need a shower :shock:
I'll report back later,.....Jess was very clever and managed to get a few photos

Updates later........

Well done for doing it. I am sure the bunnies will appreciate it once they are calm. Will check the thread again later to see about the dutch.

Oh dear :( were there many others? :cry: I really do hate people for what they do to animals :cry:

Well done for getting them out, you are both amazing xx

Back