• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree bristol :-(

She has replied saying she is cutting down her animals because of health reasons and hasn't got time for them......I've asked how many rabbits there to be rehomed :shock:

I might be able to help. I'm just not keen to put money in her pocket. :cry:

In old messages she has told me I can have the rabbits for free lucky me?! Then when I asked if she could bring them to me she said no, this was before photos went up and was 2 male rabbits so these femals are new to be added to gumtree! :-(

In old messages she has told me I can have the rabbits for free lucky me?! Then when I asked if she could bring them to me she said no, this was before photos went up and was 2 male rabbits so these femals are new to be added to gumtree! :-(

WHAT:shock: there's 2 males too :shock:

Oh FFS, right so now there's five in total .....and maybe more :cry:

Ok realistically I can take one female bonded pair if I have to.........who else can take some.???

Well it depends on if she still has them. If we can ascertain what she has left, and go from there that will be a start. I could take some on, although I will possibly get them neutered through our local RSPCA branch as I am the Secretary and then rehome them. I already have 5 of my own! It sounds like binky helper was interested in some by their previous posts.

Well it depends on if she still has them. If we can ascertain what she has left, and go from there that will be a start. I could take some on, although I will possibly get them neutered through our local RSPCA branch as I am the Secretary and then rehome them. I already have 5 of my own! It sounds like binky helper was interested in some by their previous posts.

I don't think she has the males anymore this is going back a while! Yes I can take the dutchie or the pair but not both :-( we need to send Someone brave in. Liz do you think the RSPCA will neuter the ones we can rescue from there? Will help out so much :) x

If they come into the branches care then they would be neutered. I am happy to have 1 or 2 of the bunnies, but I don't know if I can take anymore although it appears there are enough people on here prepared to take them on which is fab news.

Last edited:
Ok, she has replied saying "currently" rehoming the two females and the Dutch .....so assuming there's more :shock:
She wants them to go with hutches, which is fine because I don't want them being sold, they are only good for firewood :roll: but wants the asking price of £15, I don't want to give her any money but I'm prepared to, to get those rabbits out..

I can house the two females straight away as willows house is free,I'll think about details of permanent accom for all later.......however, what about the Dutch?? I won't be able to get them all in my car and I have no where to house her really until binky helper can have her??

Who can help?? Any ideas, I'm sure none if us wants theses rabbits to spend another night in their current conditions :cry:

I could take one temporarily but would have to ask sam for permission :oops: I can definitely transport though and have space for a bunny here.

I could take one temporarily but would have to ask sam for permission :oops: I can definitely transport though and have space for a bunny here.

Fab :thumb: it may only be one night or something until we can get the Dutch to binky helper or Liz??

I haven't actually told Simon any of this yet.....ooops!

Back