• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie has Bloat U/D Post 70 - Fully recovered! Thank you!!

Great news for Gracie :D We knew Ted was recovering from his stasis when he started chewing through the drips :lol:

Keep nomming and pooping for mummy and daddy Gracie :love:

I'm home, we had Gracie run around a room with us for around an hour, we brought Parsley which she decided after standing on at least ten times was edible. It would appear like all my bunnies..food tastes better when it's been on the floor a little while :lol:.

We also took a pear stick and she nommed the leaves..not the bark though :(. She's getting better, still not all there though, but she let me give nose rubs and she tooth purred in return, she even nommed some of the hay when we put her back in her carry box for the nurse to take her back to the ward, then digged the hay too to show her disgust at us putting her back in there!

:D Oh my gosh, I just can't believe the improvement, I can't even comprehend the vet intially suggesting PTS. I'll be ringing for a further update in around 2 hours.

Thank you so much everyone. XX

Aww that's fantastic news keep nomming Gracie girl :love:

60e7097b.jpg

I'm home, we had Gracie run around a room with us for around an hour, we brought Parsley which she decided after standing on at least ten times was edible. It would appear like all my bunnies..food tastes better when it's been on the floor a little while :lol:.

We also took a pear stick and she nommed the leaves..not the bark though :(. She's getting better, still not all there though, but she let me give nose rubs and she tooth purred in return, she even nommed some of the hay when we put her back in her carry box for the nurse to take her back to the ward, then digged the hay too to show her disgust at us putting her back in there!

:D Oh my gosh, I just can't believe the improvement, I can't even comprehend the vet intially suggesting PTS. I'll be ringing for a further update in around 2 hours.

Thank you so much everyone. XX

Good girl Gracie!!! Well done! Loads of keep it up vibes! xoxoxo

It's just as well you gave her the chance isn't it?! That's the problem with bloat, they can look to be at death's door one moment then soon after are zooming around like mad march hares! I'm very glad she is improving!

Hi everyone.

Gracie's poops are back to malteaser size, she's eating like crazy and the bloat has completely subsided. Her stomach is now completely relaxed.

Thank you so so much for your support and vibes, they've worked. I've lost 2 bunnies to bloat (one my soul bunny), I really wasn't optimistic about this. I'm so so happy. Thank you!!! I pick up my angel tonight :love::love::love::love:

Back