• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous boy - u/d all clear - Yay!

Thanks :) Just did flying drop off - can't be out of work for aircraft turn arounds so I'm back now but fortunately the vet I wanted to see was at the front desk writing a prescription so I explained what was going on and she took him in personally. :)

Barney sends love to Gustav and says 'come on mate' life's great when you don't have a mankey eye to worry about'.

IMG_1566.jpg

We are all hoping that he is just having a little hitch and that he'll be back on top form later today.

Big love Gustav!

Barney sends love to Gustav and says 'come on mate' life's great when you don't have a mankey eye to worry about'.

IMG_1566.jpg

We are all hoping that he is just having a little hitch and that he'll be back on top form later today.

Big love Gustav!

:love: :love: :love:

Awwww - thank you!!

I have been completely tied up at work and unable to get out to go and pick him up so Lucy is racing to the scene as we speak - trying to get there before 12:00 closing time - didn't give her a lot of warning :oops: But the vet says it is just diarrhea, that there are no gut problems so she has given us some bio-lapis to give him and some recovery and we are to continue with his Baytril. Thank you Lucy - you are a star - where would I be without friends like you????xxx

:love: :love: :love:

Awwww - thank you!!

I have been completely tied up at work and unable to get out to go and pick him up so Lucy is racing to the scene as we speak - trying to get there before 12:00 closing time - didn't give her a lot of warning :oops: But the vet says it is just diarrhea, that there are no gut problems so she has given us some bio-lapis to give him and some recovery and we are to continue with his Baytril. Thank you Lucy - you are a star - where would I be without friends like you????xxx

Aww glad its not too serious, bless Lucy for coming to the rescue :D:D x

Phew! I have been thinking about Gustav a lot this morning. So glad to hear that it is nothing serious.

Be strong little fella :love:

Well I've got Gustav on my bunny napping errrrr rescue mission.

He seems quite bright. Is eating hay & I don't know whether your hay is extra crunchy chloe or he is a very noisy eater but all I can here in "munch munch munch, nomnomnom, munch, munch munch"

ps...do I need to give him any of this medcine cabinet I brought back too?

Last edited:
Well I've got Gustav on my bunny napping errrrr rescue mission.

He seems quite bright. Is eating hay & I don't know whether your hay is extra crunchy chloe or he is a very noisy eater but all I can here in "munch munch munch, nomnomnom, munch, munch munch"

ps...do I need to give him any of this medcine cabinet I brought back too?

:lol: Yay!! Glad he's munching away!! :D No - you can ignore the medicine cabinet for now - will sort him out when I get home! Thanks again hon.x

Quick update: Gustav is solid again although the poops are small and very dark but Yay!! No more diarrhea and his pellet strike is over as well so fingers crossed he is on the mend! :D

Quick update: Gustav is solid again although the poops are small and very dark but Yay!! No more diarrhea and his pellet strike is over as well so fingers crossed he is on the mend! :D

after lucy threw all the junk food in the house she could find....pets at home mix, excel junior, barley rings...just what a bun with an upset tum need NOT :shock::shock::shock: Still better than nothing.

He's gorgeous

I am so glad he is feeling better. sending vibes>>>>>

I would love to adopt him as a husbun for my Cookie she lost a leg a little while ago and her stump is almost better now. The hair is growing back nicely.
097_97.jpg

079_79.jpg

I am so glad he is feeling better. sending vibes>>>>>

I would love to adopt him as a husbun for my Cookie she lost a leg a little while ago and her stump is almost better now. The hair is growing back nicely.

Awwwww :love: They would make a cute couple and he is a really affectionate rabbit! :love:

Back