• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye, favourite headphones

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
You can probably all guess what happened, considering I'm posting this on a rabbit forum. :lol: A few days ago I noticed the cable had fallen behind my bed, so I immediately worried, thinking Casper must've gotten to them! (Sophie doesn't go into my bedroom.) But the cable was still in one piece, so I was really relieved. Flash forward to last night, when I wanted to listen to an audiobook, and no sound was coming out of them. I thought it was my ereader at first, but after a few minutes it occured to me to check the cable and...

uizun9ll.jpg

Thank you, Casper. :lol:

Rest in peace, favourite headphones. :cry: You survived for a surprisingly long time in a home with bunnies.

Haha looks like Casper never missed an opportunity. :lol: It's a miracle that he even lived in a house with a rabbit for a long time. :D

:lol:

I remember when I had house bunnies I had a new phone charger last 30 minutes one time, in a room where the bunnies weren't even supposed to be.

Aw no! I always wish stuff like this was easily repaired, becasue it's just a cable, how hard can it be to rewire things?! (It's not hard, I've done it with various things!) It's getting into the thing without damaging it that's the hard bit really :evil:

:lol:

I remember when I had house bunnies I had a new phone charger last 30 minutes one time, in a room where the bunnies weren't even supposed to be.
Now that's impressive! Such talented bunnies! :lol:

Aw no! I always wish stuff like this was easily repaired, becasue it's just a cable, how hard can it be to rewire things?! (It's not hard, I've done it with various things!) It's getting into the thing without damaging it that's the hard bit really :evil:
Yeah, it would be so nice if I could just fix or replace the cable instead of having to buy new headphones!

Oh Casper! naughty bun

Mine always snip cables so they look intact until you run your fingers down. Well I say mine, I don't have snippy bunnies left now, I kinda miss it.

Oh Casper! naughty bun

Mine always snip cables so they look intact until you run your fingers down. Well I say mine, I don't have snippy bunnies left now, I kinda miss it.
If you miss it, I'm sure Casper would be happy to come over and snip some cables for you. ;)

Back