• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Vibes for my PetPlan Claim Please! ud. rejected.

Graham can you get your vets to phone the insurance company and question it? I have done this several times and sometimes it's worked and sometimes it hasn't good luck anyway hope they pay out in the end.

Gray, bad :censored: always seems to come in a block. Hang in there, you have to concentrate on making sure Ginger has the best of times. :wave:

I would write to them and explain that she visted the vets on day 14 for pasturella. I would say she then started showing signs of another illness so you took her back which is when the renal failure was diagnosed. This is a separate condition to her snuffles and so they cant reject the claim.

if this is for snuffles then how long after did the kidney illness start??

if your vets back you up and say the two are unrelated you should still be able to claim for this new illness :wave:

i was so anal about the 14 day thing i insured Holly the second i got in the house after picking them up :oops: and had it on my calendar when it was safe for her to get poorly, thats how sure i was shed get a nasty illness :oops:

if your vets back you up and say the two are unrelated you should still be able to claim for this new illness :wave:

i was so anal about the 14 day thing i insured Holly the second i got in the house after picking them up :oops: and had it on my calendar when it was safe for her to get poorly, thats how sure i was shed get a nasty illness :oops:

I was like that too. Little Dot had a stasis/bloat episode before I got round to insuring her and I was still debating whether or not to get her insured, as she wouldn't be covered for anything gastro-intenstinal, then she got her blockage and died :cry: So as a result of this I made sure Erin was covered as soon as I was definite she was joining us. She had been here three weeks before she had her bout of stasis. If she had had it a week earlier she would have had it as an exclusion, so I was very lucky.

Thats the thing. She was only diagnosed with renal failure last week. (or whenrver i said so on my thread (sorry, im getting over one of my 'attacks' and im not all here)

The claim for snuffles work went in the day i started this thread. I'm off to the vets tomorrow for Ginger (and now Biscuit) anyway so will discuss with them.

Just seems to be one thing after another right now.

and yes, KittyKat, no more snuffles cover for the length of her policy apparently, i called and asked petplan.

Back