• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Vibes for my PetPlan Claim Please! ud. rejected.

They are pretty good, they paid out £1800 with no question last year for Joejoe and he was still in his first free month :oops: Another claim has just gone in for about £900 which i'm hoping will be okay too (have a sneaking suspicion the premiums might shoot up next year though!)

Sending lots of quick payout vibes your way :wave:

Claim rejected.

Day she first went to vet was the 14th day of the exclusion period.

Just my damn luck right now.

Can this week/weekend get much worse. Biscuit has clear discharge and is sneezing aggressively now.

Feel like I'm failing both now.

:cry:

I'm sorry Gray. You aren't failing though, as you have provided Ginger with the care even without them paying up. Big hugs x

Oh blimey! :( What's an 'exclusion period' (obviously haven't read my petplan stuff properly?:? Your having a rotten run of bad bunny luck, but just think how much worse of B&G would have if they didn't have a really caring owner.:love:

Claim rejected.

Can this week/weekend get much worse. Biscuit has clear discharge and is sneezing aggressively now.

But - what was that consultation for? Can it be said that that was ONE illness and the rest of the claim is a VALID claim is for a different illness(es)? Is there any way you can get round it? Just because you took her for one illness on 14th day doesn't mean all her illnesses should be excluded, surely :?

Really sorry that she's poorly in the first instance but this is so very unfair :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry Gray. You're not failing them at all. You're doing your best. That's all you can do.

I'm so sorry Graham, that really isn't what you need right now :(
I hope there is a way that you can get this sorted out. As others have said you are not failing them and they are so lucky to have you as bunny parents. Wishing you all the best of luck.

Claim rejected.

I'd argue this, the day she first went to the vet wasn't for suspected renal failure - this has confirmed to me not to bother with insurance - bunch of robbing gits - I think there's got to be some link with the vets on this insurance lark aswell - there must be a code of conduct/communication/co-operation going on :?

P/s don't let it get to you, keep strong, don't let the dementers drag you down - she needs you to be positive and upbeat to help her fight !

Oh no! Does that mean she won't be covered at all now for pasturella because it's counted as a prexisting condition? Or that you have to wait until the next year of the policy? Can you still claim for her renal failure and Biscuit should be covered if he's only just started. What a bummer! I'm going to need to put a claim in for my two. My first one for their injuries was rejected because it was les than the excess. But Widget's snuffles is racking up costs at the moment.. :(

Oh blimey! :( What's an 'exclusion period' (obviously haven't read my petplan stuff properly?:? Your having a rotten run of bad bunny luck, but just think how much worse of B&G would have if they didn't have a really caring owner.:love:

It's the period after you take out your insurance when you can't make a claim.

It's to stop people taking out an insurance policy when they know their pet is ill and then taking them to the vets the next day and making a claim. The 2 week period means that people are unlikely to delay getting treatment that long.

It's bad luck for Graham :(

Back