• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Spenser & Susie_Bun for tomorrow...

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope you get some news soon - it must be worse to be sitting there waiting with no idea when they're going to ring.

I've been doing well at keeping busy. :) I did have palpitations about noon, but this may have been due to the strength of my 5th cuppa of the day. My hands are shaking now. :oops:

I hope you hear some news soon :D

Charlee had her jabs yesterday and was not impressed. She was absolutely petrified! Her little eyes looked like they would pop out of her head! I hope Spenser is a little braver than she was. :lol:

i remember having to wait for the time when Bobby would come round after her spey. I was at a pub having some lunch with my MIL, just to keep my mind off it, I couldn't stop shaking and grinding my teeth :oops:

I made that call, and literally melted into a puddle. I was at the pub but was not drinking in case I had to drive in the middle of the night to the emergency vet.

When we bought her home, I slept in her enclosure, she was spoilt rotten

I've been doing well at keeping busy. :) I did have palpitations about noon, but this may have been due to the strength of my 5th cuppa of the day. My hands are shaking now. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Step away from the tea bags. ;) :lol::lol:

Actually, the keeping busy is starting to pale a bit. I am now attempting a detox by having lemon and giner tea with my lunch, but doubtless it will immediately be followed by some more of the real stuff.

Last edited:
Strumming fingers on the desk at work waiting for news!! I may also have to participate in the tea drinking.... 'slurp, slurp'!

Spenser has had a good luck card arrive from his Rainbow Rabbit cousins. :love: I hope I don't get into trouble for opening it. :shock:

I think you might get away with it if you pop it back in the envelope - all good butlers open the mail for their master don't they? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, the envelope may displease him as he is only 'Mr Spenser Bunny' rather than 'Sir' or even 'Lord' Spenser.

Spenser has had a good luck card arrive from his Rainbow Rabbit cousins. :love: I hope I don't get into trouble for opening it. :shock:

Yay it arrived :D :wave:

I share your stress today as i am anxiously waiting for the vet to call for a second day. I am going to call them in about half an hour if I haven;t heard anything!

ETA I've taken a photo you will like this morning, will post it a bit later need some food now :lol:

Anything yet??????????????

Nope, but I think 3ish is about usual to hear about post-neuter buns. Getting very jittery. Keep heading for the hutch and then remembering he's not there. It's a lovely day here, so I've given it a good clean and washed several of his mats.

Nope, but I think 3ish is about usual to hear about post-neuter buns. Getting very jittery. Keep heading for the hutch and then remembering he's not there. It's a lovely day here, so I've given it a good clean and washed several of his mats.

I'm sure he'll appreciate your extra efforts by moving everything around to how he likes it when he's home :lol:

Back