• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Spenser & Susie_Bun for tomorrow...

I was out for most of yesterday and until late last night so really sorry for not posting before now. I thought of Spenser last thing before I went to sleep and I have everything crossed for him today.

You'll be there by now and hopefully Spenser will be preparing for the plum fairy to visit :oops:

Hope you and he are both ok. I will keep an eye out for an update.

Sent you a PM x

I was out for most of yesterday and until late last night so really sorry for not posting before now. I thought of Spenser last thing before I went to sleep and I have everything crossed for him today.

You'll be there by now and hopefully Spenser will be preparing for the plum fairy to visit :oops:

Hope you and he are both ok. I will keep an eye out for an update.

Sent you a PM x

Spenser was rather disappointed not to be received by an apparition wearing a pink tutu and waving a wand. He has his little carrot pattern drawstring bag with him, filled with various noms and one of his favourite fleece mats.

I did pop a little something in the post for Spenser today but I have just remembered that you get your post really late so it will probably arrive too late!

I did pop a little something in the post for Spenser today but I have just remembered that you get your post really late so it will probably arrive too late!

Thank you, that's very kind. Our post comes a bit earlier now, about 11am instead of 3pm! Spenser knows all his friends are thinking of him today. :love:

Spenser was rather disappointed not to be received by an apparition wearing a pink tutu and waving a wand. He has his little carrot pattern drawstring bag with him, filled with various noms and one of his favourite fleece mats.

:lol::lol:

Was he as disappointed as Daisy was when she discovered she was not 'sprayed' pink as per her request but ended up with an unsightly zipper!

Im glad you fought back the demons and got him there OK what time have they said you can phone?

Was he as disappointed as Daisy was when she discovered she was not 'sprayed' pink as per her request but ended up with an unsightly zipper!

Im glad you fought back the demons and got him there OK what time have they said you can phone?

They said they would call me. Poor Daisy ... but imagine Dudley's face if she had come home pink. :shock::lol:

Good luck for today :wave:

Apparently Bramble ate all his noms before he even had his op! :roll:

Right I am off to clean out bunnies for the day. I will take my phone out with me so please text if there is news :wave:

They said they would call me. Poor Daisy ... but imagine Dudley's face if she had come home pink. :shock::lol:

Oh no thats worse because it will mean you cant try and get on with things or go out to distract yourself, you will be permanently attached to the phone! Unless you have a mobile of course! So what have you got planned, what is on your mega to do list? Maybe we could provide some helpful suggestions!!!

Hi Susie
Missed this as I wasn't online yesterday, I home you're managing to keep yourself busy while waiting for the phonecall.
Good luck Spenser, make sure you eat your noms when you wake up so you can come home quick.

Hey Susie, sorry not to post til now - hope you're doing okay distracting yourself! Mega vibes for a speedy recovery for Spenser :)

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope you get some news soon - it must be worse to be sitting there waiting with no idea when they're going to ring.

Back