• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Spenser & Susie_Bun for tomorrow...

:thumb:

I really appreciate your suppert, guys. :) Most of my close friends more locally are shaking their heads and saying 'poor Spenser.' Noises are coming from the puppy crate .... I had better investigate.

Bet its Spenser using his plums one last time! :wave:

:thumb:

I really appreciate your suppert, guys. :) Most of my close friends more locally are shaking their heads and saying 'poor Spenser.' Noises are coming from the puppy crate .... I had better investigate.

It's what a community like RU is for Susie :)

I appreciate the way your friends are. I get all manner of comments from work colleagues for having rabbits. I'm a 'girl' apparently, whatever that means! I've many a time been told to just 'get rid' of Ginger, because she's so ill. I've had to bite my tongue many a time!

They are the ones at a loss, they dont experience the joy Spenser brings to you. Just think of it like that :)

Do NOT cancel :no:

We will be here for you, it is for the best for him just remember that. Stay calm though I know you wont because im the same when any of my buns are at the vets!!

What was he up to??

Do NOT cancel :no:

We will be here for you, it is for the best for him just remember that. Stay calm though I know you wont because im the same when any of my buns are at the vets!!

What was he up to??

He was just rearranging things. :roll: Silly mummy never puts his toys in the right place. He is back out in the hutch now, licking his lips becuase he has heard a rumour that my parents are bringing in kale for their grandrabbit.

Good luck Spenser and Susie for tomorrow. You will both be fine - it's not half as scary as I thought it would be. Thanks for your support earlier this week. :wave:

He was just rearranging things. :roll: Silly mummy never puts his toys in the right place. He is back out in the hutch now, licking his lips becuase he has heard a rumour that my parents are bringing in kale for their grandrabbit.

:lol: I rearranged my 4s avairy yesterday into a bit of an assault course, charlie loved it and did massive binkies for about half hour going loopy and Sooty and oreo sulked like mad and wouldnt move from under the bench :roll:
(Mittens was just her usual dopey self and went with the flow :roll:).

Yum - Kale! I hope he enjoys it
:p

You really dont want to be on the wrong side of a 3Kg white bunny :shock:

Hey any size rabbit annoyed with you....run!! your ankles will never be safe again until you have righted your wrong!:shock::shock::lol::lol:

Good luck Suzie and Spenser!:love::love:

Suzie I would say that as soon as you leave him at the vets go out shopping or something that will distract you. Going home to all his toys and him not being there is just awful esp when you are worrying about their op. xx

GOOD LUCK SPENSER!

Remember to tell the vets whether he has a bowl or a bottle. Bring him yummies and if he won't poo ask if you can bring his litter tray in. Just in case he won't go unless he's in it. :)

I will try to remember, thanks. His litter is a fairly large basin, so I hope it won't come to this. :? He is a bowl bunny, but drinks very little at all.

Back