• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good food for my new bunnies? (Please please)

My bunny eats rabbit nuggets, kale, spinach, grass, lamb lettuce (keep your bunnies away from regular lettuce!), and every now and then I give her treats such as fruit, carrots and the odd biscuit. She didn't used to drink water when I first got her, but thankfully now she regularly drinks water. :)

I'm not sure she has, but I know the vaccinations should be fine, and the neutering will also be okay but we just might not be able to get them done at the same time and wait a month in between, that's all though, right?

Yes of course it is!

Yes of course it is!

Does that mean they will have to be kept separate for longer because the un-neutered one will have hormones racing and may still cause upset with the neutered one?

ETA Think I misunderstood - guess Mae means the vaccinations and neutering, not the neutering of each rabbit :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
Does that mean they will have to be kept separate for longer because the un-neutered one will have hormones racing and may still cause upset with the neutered one?

ETA Think I misunderstood - guess Mae means the vaccinations and neutering, not the neutering of each rabbit :roll: :lol:

They live together now, and have for their whole lives so I guess it's okay? Right now, they actually live together with their mum in a 3 ft hutch and only get taken out to be put in a different 3ft hutch for cleaning and to show the kids a few times a day but they live together right now, so it should be alright, shouldn't it?

Back