• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

going to be an extra bad day of grief today*mh now*

I really feel for you and all that you have going on at the moment and the grief still of loosing Matt. Having been in much the same situation myself in the past, and feeling so totally overwhelmed by it all, I think it is best to just work through one thing at a time, as in getting the blood results etc back, and seeing where you need to go from there, if anywhere, and just put all thoughts of another bun out of your head, until Bisc himself is sorted.

With regards to the payment plan, well, a great many of us have had to do that, and your vet will really not be bothered about it, as long as there are regular payments being made. If Bisc does need some treatment and you have to add to it, then that is just being a responsible, caring owner and is certainly not taking the mick. Just remember that you are actually going to be paying these bills, and all the vets are doing is giving you time to do that.

I really do hope that it is good news for you and Bisc on Monday.

thank you. i think i just got all panicky thinking about it all. :oops:

thankfully bisc is back to his normal self now after the stress of the vets. we'll concentrate on making sure he is in good health and not think past that yet.

i also want to get back on track with money aswell before taking on another bun aswell to make sure i can look after them properly.

the vets are good with payment plans and we haven't had to do that too many times and i do pay it off asap so the vet seems fine about it. i think because there was two large bills close together that i panicked a bit. then of course i'm still grieving aswell.

will just focus now on monday and seeing if bisc's test results show anything. he seems happy anyway to be honest. at the side of me now begging for probiotics! :roll::lol::love: xxx

you make me laugh! :lol: love the image of wearing a bag on my head aswell as sunglasses all the time! :lol: i probably would if i could get away with it! :lol: xxx

:lol: I'm glad you saw the funny side of it! I was writing it and I was thinking, what if you got offended or even more upset? I took a gamble in the hopes it would be funny! I got the idea from a distant memory I have of when I was very young, pre school and went out for the day with my mum and grandma and it was raining and I don't think they had a brolly as my grandma put a bag on her head so she wouldn't get wet. Probably didn;t want to ruin her hair :roll::lol: Which tbh is something I'd do nowadays. I love my grandma, she's a legend! :love: xxx

Glad Bisc is back to his normal self. :love:

Take your time with getting a friend for Bisc. I didn't know Ches came from Barc and its good Ange knows you so you wouldn't need a home visit either. Haven't seen Ange on here for ages.

thank you. i think i just got all panicky thinking about it all. :oops:

thankfully bisc is back to his normal self now after the stress of the vets. we'll concentrate on making sure he is in good health and not think past that yet.

i also want to get back on track with money aswell before taking on another bun aswell to make sure i can look after them properly.

the vets are good with payment plans and we haven't had to do that too many times and i do pay it off asap so the vet seems fine about it. i think because there was two large bills close together that i panicked a bit. then of course i'm still grieving aswell.

will just focus now on monday and seeing if bisc's test results show anything. he seems happy anyway to be honest. at the side of me now begging for probiotics! :roll::lol::love: xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling much better xx :)

Back