• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginormous Rabbit - Lugs

It would be worth giving them a ring: 020 8393 2016 as they don't get to much time for email writing.

Tam

Well they're closed this weekend, so we'll have to postpone the piling round to play with rabbits until next week.

Andi said:
AmberUK said:
We could all pile round and play with the bunnies all day and erm thats as far as the plan went :oops:

Well, as extremely vague plans go it's a winner!

That also involves playing with bunnies so how can it fail?

Hes neutered? Wow at least they did something right, horride horride people. Can we make a gaint hat and pull them out of it? Please, please ?

Bertie said:
Well they're closed this weekend, so we'll have to postpone the piling round to play with rabbits until next week.

Closed on the weekend? Thats prime bunnie playing time for most people. Erm except me when I play with them mostly in the week housemate feeding gets in in the way of bunnie playing on the weekend.

AmberUK said:
Bertie said:

Closed on the weekend? Thats prime bunnie playing time for most people. Erm except me when I play with them mostly in the week housemate feeding gets in in the way of bunnie playing on the weekend.

Oh yeah I forgot. Jim and Delia are taking a well deserved break this weekend. Sometimes they are free in the evening if you call in advance.

How fun would that be! All of Rabbits United traipsing down to Bobtails to play with the rabbits one weekend :D

We might get recruited to do hutches :shock:

Amber - I think J&D had him neutered not the evil family. They try and have all their animals done before they leave the rescue.

Good luck guys. I hope you like the Lugmeister!

Oh time off again for J&D? Only a few weeks ago they have time off, I am sure of it. Tut tut things are slipping ;-) Hey if they are away we can play with the bunnies? I don't mind cleaning up. (you can see there is a pattern to my edits)

We should have a field trip ;-) All pet carriers must be left at home, I know what will happen there will be 4 people in the car on the way there and on the way back someone will be hiding a few down their jumper.

If his ears are hurt maybe we could have an earily challenged section. My bunnie has half ears and someone else on here does. We could make you all be PC about ears ;-)

AmberUK said:
If his ears are hurt maybe we could have an earily challenged section. My bunnie has half ears and someone else on here does. We could make you all be PC about ears ;-)

Good idea - Sniper and SPG seem to have extraordinarily floppy ears. :?

floppy? Are they actually damaged or are they just wannabes? Not just anyone can be in the earily challenged club you know. Any pictures?

How fun would that be! All of Rabbits United traipsing down to Bobtails to play with the rabbits one weekend :D

We might get recruited to do hutches :shock:
Oh I likes the sound of that, do you think they could cope with us mad lot :lol:

AmberUK said:
floppy? Are they actually damaged or are they just wannabes? Not just anyone can be in the earily challenged club you know. Any pictures?

They don't stand up like normal rabbit ears. They did when they were little, but now they're all floppy. Like they're too lazy to hold them up. :?

lopssnoozing.jpg

See?

Thats bunnie has four ears. Oh he can be in the earily challenged club.

So about that trip to Bobtails....

Oh I thought it had no body it just looked like all head on my comp screen. I wondered why you hadn't pointed out the lack of body ;-)

Aahhhhh, two black sleeping beauties. Absolutely kidnappable - think I better get in quick before the Giant (with the proposed name that I'll never in my life remember without looking up other post :lol: ) arrives and is on guard :) :wink:

Lynn said:
Aahhhhh, two black sleeping beauties. Absolutely kidnappable - think I better get in quick before the Giant (with the proposed name that I'll never in my life remember without looking up other post :lol: ) arrives and is on guard :) :wink:

I don't think Chips would stand for you depleting his harem...

And my giant bunny will be named Boscov Horatio Moonmonkey. :)

We did go to see Lugs yesterday, and he is a fine rabbit. Not quite as big as I was expecting (he's apparently a little underweight), but a fine rabbit nevertheless.

I don't think he'll be coming home with us though; he's (understandably) a bit nervous, whereas we're used to boisterous (if not downright psychopathic) bunnies, and I think I'm after a really, really, really huge rabbit. I'm sure he'll make someone a fine bunny companion though - he seems very peaceable and didn't mind me sitting on a little treestump in his cage/run.

However, Delia (who is probably the friendliest and least scary bunny-lady I've yet met) mentioned that they have a couple of French Lops in next week. So we will likely be popping back again to see the new arrivals. :)

And her eyes certainly lit up when she heard that we were wanting a BIIIG bunny, and then when we said we were prepared to consider a bonded pair of Frenchies.

Lugs was very sweet, and I don't think his poorly ears will put people off adopting him. They look a bit daft, but they really do tug at the heart strings and make you realise what a horrible life he's had. The ear that's properly lopped looks a bit nibbled too. :(

Back