• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Ginger needs your biggest vibes please

Oh no, keep fighting this Ginger sweetheart. AMAZING how Biccy woke you up, Im in awe of him :love:

Tons and tons of vibes for Ginger, and (((hugs))) for you Gray xxxxx

Poor Ginger! Tons of healing vibes coming her way! (((((((((((((Healing vibes))))))))))))))))) And how stellar that Biccy let you know she needed you. Every girl deserves a caring guy like that! :)
I was just watching the "drinking" video you posted a few days ago. She and Biscuit remind me so much of Pip and Mimzy ... even their facial expressions ... it's uncanny.
We'll be thinking of all of you! ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Sending vibes for Ginger. Hoping the next update is even better xxx
and a noserub for a very clever Biscuit xx

That's amazing that Biscuit knew how to get Ginger the help she needed. What an incredibly clever bun.

Sending lots and lots of vibes for Ginger. I hate leaving mine at the vet. You know it's for the best but it feels so 'wrong' travelling home without them.

xxxx

I've only just seen this! :( Sending tons of vibes for Ginger. I hope she is doing okay this morning and lots of hugs to you all. Well done Biscuit for raising the alarm! :love::love:

Oh Ginger :love: bless you little angel. I am sat here covered in goosebumps, im sorry biscuit bit you but bless him for loving his wifey so much that he did everything to get your attention.

I am sending her every single get better vibe I have going.

Come on little girly keep fighting were all rooting for you and crossing fingers and paws xx

I want to repeat what everyone has already said.
Loads of vibes going to Ginger. :love::love:

And...

what an amazing boy you have, telling you his Mrs wasn't very well:love: love him.

Oh my god, how awful :cry: poor poor Gingeypops :( a massive well done to Biccy though for letting you know :love: sending millions of vibes x

Back