• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giants

I saw that, right bargain!
Ive also added myself to a few 'pet sale' groups (dont get me started on the animals being sold, please!) And a few have popped up but some have ended up rather over priced!
Will definitely keep an eye on gumtree too, thanks

I paid £10 for the cage.
Spent £20 on the spray paint.
Got the vinyl flooring for free from Gumtree.
Just need to get some adhesive and sealant and it'll be finished. So it'll only have cost me £35 which is still cheaper than it would be brand new :)

I find Gumtree great for stuff like that. If you spot one, it's worth getting even before you have the bun just because deals like that don't come up often. Even if it's in a bad state, it'll be a nice little project for you :)

I paid £10 for the cage.
Spent £20 on the spray paint.
Got the vinyl flooring for free from Gumtree.
Just need to get some adhesive and sealant and it'll be finished. So it'll only have cost me £35 which is still cheaper than it would be brand new :)

I find Gumtree great for stuff like that. If you spot one, it's worth getting even before you have the bun just because deals like that don't come up often. Even if it's in a bad state, it'll be a nice little project for you :)

My dads just changed jobs and bought home all his spray paint, so that will be cheaper too!:)

Id get the crate anyway for when the girls are spayed incase the run doesn't fit in my room :lol:

My dads just changed jobs and bought home all his spray paint, so that will be cheaper too!:)

Id get the crate anyway for when the girls are spayed incase the run doesn't fit in my room :lol:
Even better ;)

Good idea. A cage gives you easier access as well :lol:

30" length
23" high
21" deep

It's a dog crate (always open) but a base/litter tray with dry food bowl. Hay, forage and water are in separate containers outside. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thankyou :wave: will look out for one roughly that size, I will also only use it as a base for hay/food/litter tray and it will be open!
Even better ;)

Good idea. A cage gives you easier access as well :lol:
And wont block my whole room! :lol:
They wont be able to do as much damage on the first few recovery days either, and as they get ready to go back outside they can have it extended with a few puppy pannels

Thankyou :wave: will look out for one roughly that size, I will also only use it as a base for hay/food/litter tray and it will be open!

And wont block my whole room! :lol:
They wont be able to do as much damage on the first few recovery days either, and as they get ready to go back outside they can have it extended with a few puppy pannels
You'll be living like me for a few days ;)

Back