• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giants

My two belgian hares, although not giants, are big rabbits and eat as much as the other six put together. They eat just soooooo much. They poo loads too!!!

They are utterly beautiful and elegant and I love them x

Photos?! Oh go in then....

I've gone with a few for scale....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay Hector! No matter how many times I see pictures of him with some kind of scale, my mind just can't comprehend a rabbit that size! I wish you lived nearer to me so I could come for Hector snuggles :love:

My two belgian hares, although not giants, are big rabbits and eat as much as the other six put together. They eat just soooooo much. They poo loads too!!!

They are utterly beautiful and elegant and I love them x

Same here with my girls too. They're a large breed, not a giant but their poos are huge and sooooo many! :shock: when they have a wee it's like a burst dam too! :shock:

All these gorgeous giants :love: They look so amazing :love:

I need to go out first thing tomorrow and get a giant of my own ;):lol:

Hectors gorgeous! I'd love to see what Rosie thought of him, she's never met anybun bigger than her.

Chloe and Barney are beautiful too, love their ears :love:

Hector :love: :love: I adores you :)

Chloe you looks beautiful with you new hair cut :love: I can't see Barney but I knows you gorgeous too :love:

Beautiful pictures :love: I love giants :love: no plans for the near future but I'd love one someday. A flemish giant would be my first choice, my family had one that died when I was a baby (she was 5-6 years old and just didn't wake up one day, so possibly was heart problems). She was a free range house rabbit and acted very dog like my parents say. And she was so big that when she got out one day the neighbor who found her didn't even think she was a rabbit at first :lol:

Beautiful pictures :love: I love giants :love: no plans for the near future but I'd love one someday. A flemish giant would be my first choice, my family had one that died when I was a baby (she was 5-6 years old and just didn't wake up one day, so possibly was heart problems). She was a free range house rabbit and acted very dog like my parents say. And she was so big that when she got out one day the neighbor who found her didn't even think she was a rabbit at first :lol:

Id like one maybe earlyish next year, I just need to sort two things out for the girls and then I can..but it seems to be taking forever!

I love the way they act 'dog like' and will sit next to your feet too :lol:

Hectors gorgeous! I'd love to see what Rosie thought of him, she's never met anybun bigger than her.

Chloe and Barney are beautiful too, love their ears :love:

Thank you!

I sometimes wonder how he'd react now to a smaller bun!! I'm sure he thinks he's "normal" :shock:

Gorgeous, all of them :love:
Loving the huuuuuuuge bunny ears :lol:

Giant uppy-earred ears are the best bit!! As you know....

Hector :love: :love: I adores you :)

Chloe you looks beautiful with you new hair cut :love: I can't see Barney but I knows you gorgeous too :love:

Thank you. I'll tell him!! He's cosy with me on the sofa as I type :)

Id like one maybe earlyish next year, I just need to sort two things out for the girls and then I can..but it seems to be taking forever!

I love the way they act 'dog like' and will sit next to your feet too :lol:

:)

Let me know if you want set-up info/crate size :)

:)

Let me know if you want set-up info/crate size :)

Do you have the dimensions of your crate please? :wave:
Just because ive seen amazon sell 'xl' ones and a few months ago they were half price, so I'd like to look out for bargains in the mean time, just need to know a size! :lol:

Just because ive seen amazon sell 'xl' ones and a few months ago they were half price, so I'd like to look out for bargains in the mean time, just need to know a size! :lol:
Keep an eye on gumtree too :wave: I got Marble and Billys XL crate from there for a tenner (as you know) and it's been quite a cool project. I also got a small one for Maizie, Daisy and eventually Freddie for £15. It's brand new without a mark or anything wrong with it.

Keep an eye on gumtree too :wave: I got Marble and Billys XL crate from there for a tenner (as you know) and it's been quite a cool project. I also got a small one for Maizie, Daisy and eventually Freddie for £15. It's brand new without a mark or anything wrong with it.
I saw that, right bargain!
Ive also added myself to a few 'pet sale' groups (dont get me started on the animals being sold, please!) And a few have popped up but some have ended up rather over priced!
Will definitely keep an eye on gumtree too, thanks

30" length
23" high
21" deep

It's a dog crate (always open) but a base/litter tray with dry food bowl. Hay, forage and water are in separate containers outside. :)

Back