• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbits rescued in Northumberland

Gosh they are really beautiful :love: That's a lot of rabbits to foster & rehome. You got me rabbit broody Omi but I'm not succumbing

Oh my. Ashington is only about 8 miles from where I used to live when I was in the north east. I’d love a Flemish I really would. Cookie crisp sounds perfect but we’d just not be able to make the space down here for one. I hope they all find amazing homes. They all deserve to have a loving caring home to give them the life and love they deserve.

When I lived in Alaska there was a couple down the main road from us who had a huge colony of rabbits, many of which were Flemmies. I could not understand how the woman who raised them, she seemed a very conscientious and caring lady, could even consider using them for meat, but there's no way she could have over 50 on her property for any other purpose. Most were free range as well, which was shocking in that climate. :(

So many lovely big bunnies. It's so good that I live way over here...I'd be in big trouble!

I'd love to own some continental giants. I currently have three bunnies I rescued some time ago to care for and I'm very much attached too, I would like to have a pair of continental giants.

For now I've put off the idea. There are so many bunnies I'd like to rescue but I have to think about the bigger picture, although I have space to house 2 more bunnies I just want to work on what I have for the time being.

Back