• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Future pet plans?

Iv'e got four rabbits but would like a chocolate to add to my collection.

Have 3 cats, nomore they are enough and all young

1 hammy, although after she goes I wont be getting another

Now only have the 1 pony, don't plan on anymre for a cople of years then I would love to get another.

Have a puppy who will be coming in 3weeks, she was a friend for chad but as he sadly passed away will be waiting until shes been spayed then get her a friend. Would love another westie or westie x

You can have my chocolate dutch russ for you're collection - he's a naughty bunny :L

I always want a pair of buns, at least. A group of 4 max.

I really want to have a dog from dogs trust :love: something small - like a jack russell.

I also want two kitties, rescues....male.....siblings (neutered of course!).

Then I would be happy! :love:

Very specific :)

I'm still looking for a single gal for Ollie - had a bonding fail :(

We realised that both his previous partners have been small, black and uppy eared and think that might be a good starting point.....

I am happy with my 9 buns, but I would really like them altogether (bring on shed delivery day :D )

I would also like some fancy mice and some chickens, but can only have the chickens when I move house (bring on numerous payrises and lotto win!!)

I am happy with my 9 buns, but I would really like them altogether (bring on shed delivery day :D )

I would also like some fancy mice and some chickens, but can only have the chickens when I move house (bring on numerous payrises and lotto win!!)

Awww I'd love a huge group:love:

Well realistically:

1 - a boyfriend for Floss

2 - a couple of new chickens - a white one called Beatrix & and brown one called Henrietta (not sure it's a good idea whilst we rent... :?) I already have three... though ;)

3 - a horse (... no way I can afford it though, nor can I imagine ever being able to, but I want to keep the dream of this alive)

Hannah :)

Well realistically:

1 - a boyfriend for Floss

2 - a couple of new chickens - a white one called Beatrix & and brown one called Henrietta (not sure it's a good idea whilst we rent... :?) I already have three... though ;)

3 - a horse (... no way I can afford it though, nor can I imagine ever being able to, but I want to keep the dream of this alive)

Hannah :)

My dad desperately wants chickens:lol:

I'd love to have more rabbits in the future including a pair/trio/group of completly free-range house bunnies aswell as a few outdoor groups in massive aviaries and sheds :love:

I have always wanted three doggies one of which to be a Irish Wolfhound :love:

And some ex-battery hens.

All rescues of course ;)

I'd also love to foster rabbits :D

I'd like to spay my thrianta girlies and try bond them with Flash and Harley, then get more Thriantas and maybe some Swedish jumping bunnies :love:

My dads getting chickens and ducks soon too :lol:

My plans are to have a good few rabbits, though you never know how and when theyre going to come along so who knows.

I also plan on widening my tortoise collection and add a few more beautiful/impressing species, like radiated, aldabrans and burmese browns. But thats quite longterm given the space aldabrans require as well as their heating requirements.

Helen xx

We ahve chickens, quails, dogs and rabbits. Our next job, is to get the stable (14 x 20ft) divide it in half, and attach 2 runs. Half for the quails, half for the rabbits. The chickens have about an acre and a half (22 of them), but we want to make it smaller so we can rent it out for cows/horses :love:

I want a cat, and maybe a quad/trio + a pair. I also want another English Bull Terrier to go with Boots, and a chocolate lab. We used to have a goose called Jemima and she was amazing, she used to come for walks with our dogs and waddle behind us :love::love: I want another goose, and ducks as well :love:

I'd love a big bonded group of bunnies with their own indoor room ut realistically that's probably not going to happen :lol: Realistically, by the end of the year I should have my own horse and a bonded pair of buns. I'll also be getting either an African Pygmy Hedgehog or a pair of indoor guinea pigs when my hamsters die.

I'm not getting any more rabbits until I get down to one. Trust me I have been tempted! But I just can't have two groups. If M, M or S are the first to go I may be a bit stuck if the remaining one doesn't bond to the other two. Or I may have a single bun for a while. I doubt S will go first as he's the youngest. M&M are so closely bonded I do wonder if the remaining one will survive without the other. :( If N goes first then I know Smudge with bond with the lops easy.

My ideal would be one group. If I could bond a four that would be great. Then they would come in my room with me at nighttime and then I'd just open the door, shut the babygate on the stairs and they can roam upstairs the rest of the time.

But once I'm down to one I will get a rescue bun to partner that lone bun and I think I'd like too have a pair of buns all the time. I can't imagine life without bunnies under the feet now. :oops: Other animals don't really compare for me. :oops: Although I wouldn't mind having chickens but they'd have to go outside and what with the foxes I don't think it's fair.

Back