• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Event Dates 2015 - Please post your event here!

'Love Your Pet' - Raising Money for Animals in Need (Sunday 10th June 2012)

Sunday 10th June 2012

11am - 4pm

*** FREE ENTRY ***

Zebon Copse Community Centre,
Danvers Drive,
Church Crookham,
Fleet,
Hampshire,
GU52 0ZE

Make Mine Chocolate, The Hay Experts, The Rabbit Crossing, Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue and many more animal organisations.

More information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/242697645784520/

5.jpg

Banner_Small.jpg

Hi, I'm doing a fundraiser for Alice on 26th May.

This is at the Open Day at Pershore Horticultural College at Avonbank, Pershore, Worcs. 10am to 4pm.

This will be the fourth year that I have been invited to attend. Last year raised a great amount and so I'm hoping that we can either do the same or even better this year.

My stall will consist of RWA literature, a great game called 'What's in the Warren?', general bric a brac, hopefully the White Rabbit Publishing Company will supply some cards etc to sell, and a lady is making a beautiful homemade cake to raffle. My OH, the hutch builder will have photos of what he can make and perhaps a few items on display. A percentage of any sales will be donated to Windwhistle Warren.

There also could be.......fingers crossed, a very special item to be either raffled off or sold at a mini auction. I've spoken to a bunny mad celebrity who is willing to help us raise money!!!!!

The Open Day offers lots of things for all ages.

Arts and crafts.
Horticulture.
Plants and produce sales.
Gorgeous homemade refreshments.
Plenty of other stalls offering a wide array of items for sale.
Exotic pets and conservation.
Dog show and agility.
Floristry demonstrations..
RHS talks and displays.
Gardeners question time.
There will also be other animal charity stalls on site. Two of which are local. Canine Friends and Worcester Animal Shelter. So your support for them would also be most welcome.

All of this set in beautiful Worcestershire countryside.

A great day out for all.

And the added bonus of............................free entry!!!

The college can be found on the B4084, just about a mile outside Pershore heading toward Evesham.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me.

I look forward to seeing some fellow RU members on the 26th.:thumb:

Bumping this up!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention that my stall will be near the animal studies hall.

Fingers crossed you can come along. It would be great to see you and have bunny chats!!!!

Could you perhaps drop the newspapers off at my house beforehand? I will take them to Alice on my next visit.

Stuff for the stall..................:D:D:thumb:

I'm definitely coming :D Not sure what sort of time, I'll let you know! I don't have to shoot off anywhere this time either, my dad has conveniently booked his birthday shenanigans for next weekend instead :thumb:!

I'm definitely coming :D Not sure what sort of time, I'll let you know! I don't have to shoot off anywhere this time either, my dad has conveniently booked his birthday shenanigans for next weekend instead :thumb:!

That's wonderful Gabby.

Thank you so much. I was getting rather worried as three of my usual helpers can't come and help. I'm still waiting to hear from another one.

I can't tell you how much of a relief this is. Phew.

Thank you.

Bless your heart.:thumb:

BARNSLEY ANIMAL RESCUE CHARITY RABBIT OPEN DAY

Sunday 22nd July ,

1pm till 4 pm

At ..23 Skiers View rd
Hoyland Common
Barnsley
S74 0BT

Just off junction 36 of M1

Meet the barc bunnies ...
free bunny advice ..

refreshments , tombola , cake stall , games , crafts and more .

hope to see some of you there :wave:

30th June: Honeybunnies have a stall at the Bosworth Festival & Party in The Park!

This Saturday 30th June, we are standing at 'The Bosworth Festival' followed by party in the park!

This event has been running for a few years now and gets bigger and better each time :D Lots to do for people of all ages.

The event is held in the grounds of Bosworth Hall, a beautiful Elizabethan & Georgian manor house in the village. The owners, Mr & Mrs Maxwell kindly give the use of the grounds to the village once a year for this event. All monies raised from the event go to the Air Ambulance, British Legion and local charities :thumb:

Daytime fun attractions for all the family: games, local activity and interest group and charity stalls, tombola, military and vintage vehicles and farm machinery, militaria, traction engines, childrens rides, rare breeds farm animals, demonstrations and displays. Refreshments, including beer tent. Throughout the day there are guided tours of the stunning walled garden

Starts at 10.30am and starts to wind down around 4pm. At this point the stall holders usually pack up but then the BBQ's and the wine/champagne come out and everyone congregates on the lawn in front of the main house :D Everyone is welcome to the evening 'do' too, not just people from the village :D:wave:

We've had a stall here for the last two years and have raised lots of pennies for Honeybunnies :thumb: Lets hope the weather is kind this Saturday and we can do the same again!

It would be lovely to see some RU-ers there :wave:

Post code is: LE176LZ

Last edited:
gutted doesnt cut it ... I am doing the race for life on the 30th so wont be able to make it. Will be thinking about the honeybunnies crew and hope that lots of pennies are raised :) :) xx

Ooh - sounds fun & we might even be able to make it.

For those of us who are geographically & time-challenged - is there an address/postcode/directions somewhere so we can work out how to get there?

gutted doesnt cut it ... I am doing the race for life on the 30th so wont be able to make it. Will be thinking about the honeybunnies crew and hope that lots of pennies are raised :) :) xx

I'd say that was a pretty good excuse for not coming ;) Shame the two things coincided though, would have been nice to see you there :(

Its times like this that I wish I did not live so far away. I hope the stall is successful and raises lots of funds :D

:( looks like we can't come as got home to find the greenhouse smashed by the hail, and also the roof of Dill's aviary, so urgent DIY required. All bunnies fine, but our plants are looking sad!

:( looks like we can't come as got home to find the greenhouse smashed by the hail, and also the roof of Dill's aviary, so urgent DIY required. All bunnies fine, but our plants are looking sad!

Oh no :( How awful :( We've escaped the storm so far ....... *crosses fingers*

How did you manage to escape that :shock::shock: its been horrible and looks like its all brewing again :(

Hoping and praying for a dry day tomorrow for your stall and the Race for Life!! x

How did you manage to escape that :shock::shock: its been horrible and looks like its all brewing again :(

Hoping and praying for a dry day tomorrow for your stall and the Race for Life!! x

I know :shock: Parents (North Leics) said it was so bad there they've had water blown in through the windows - and they're double glazed :shock::shock:

We've had some rain overnight and it's breezy now but ok so far! :thumb:

I know :shock: Parents (North Leics) said it was so bad there they've had water blown in through the windows - and they're double glazed :shock::shock:

We've had some rain overnight and it's breezy now but ok so far! :thumb:

My kitchen roof leaked and now there's a hole in it. :( hope you have a lovely time, I'm too much of a chicken to come by myself or I'd come.

My kitchen roof leaked and now there's a hole in it. :( hope you have a lovely time, I'm too much of a chicken to come by myself or I'd come.

Awww dont be a chicken .. Jen and Jill are lovely :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Awww dont be a chicken .. Jen and Jill are lovely :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I know, lovely Aunty Jen did our home check so Stephen could go to visit wonderful Aunty Jill next week and hopefully bond with the beautiful Gemini. :love:

I don't like being outside on my own though, no confidence and I'd panic about everything. I'm such a wuss.

Back