• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun!!! If I were a bunny, would anyone adopt me?

:lol:

i think they're full at the moment... do you have special needs that would put you to the top of the waiting list? not that i'm recruiting for them...

mine would be

youngish slightly overweight brown fur, green eyed doe

Not bonded or spayed

Has a few missing teeth and also has a few health problems which require daily medication

Is very well litter trained and loves to be kept clean

Loves her food although is not too keen on vegetables :lol:

Loves to sleep so needs somewhere warm and snuggly and preferably quiet to escape to at times

was a bit mistreated in her early life so does have a few anger issues and can be nervy around strangers but is a loving bunny once she adapts to them so just needs a bit of TLC and care and loves to be cuddled :love:

:lol:

i think they're full at the moment... do you have special needs that would put you to the top of the waiting list? not that i'm recruiting for them...

If you class desperately needing some love and cuddles as special needs............then yes I do.

I am spayed and litter trained.........

Mrs B: I've been waiting for you all afternoon. I was at Winchester station, ready to meet trains from Worcester, but wonder whether I should have been at Basingstoke? I had a nice cuddly blanket on my back seat, all ready for you ..... but you didn't arrive. Perhaps I should contact the rescue again - or perhaps I failed my home-check?

I have to say that this thread is saying a lot more about us all than the usual 'Who are you' type of thread. As if we can express more of our inner self by being a rabbit.

Its not a criticism in any way, infact the opposite, we are somehow being more open about ourselves.:D

This is so true. How interesting!

(by the way, you special needy bunny rabbits can come here as soon as I have spaces).

Mrs B: I've been waiting for you all afternoon. I was at Winchester station, ready to meet trains from Worcester, but wonder whether I should have been at Basingstoke? I had a nice cuddly blanket on my back seat, all ready for you ..... but you didn't arrive. Perhaps I should contact the rescue again - or perhaps I failed my home-check?

Words fail me because I feel that a nice cuddly blanket and someone to care for me .................

Thank you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back