• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun!!! If I were a bunny, would anyone adopt me?

Ginger blue eyed doe. Not thin, not fat but will need meals monitoring.
Unspayed but on hormones which have stopped any randy instincts.
Ideally to be placed as a single bun as doesn't like sharing things.
Slightly batty at times and has a history of biting but will love like no-one else if given a chance.
Loves food and dizzy water so needs someone willing to break the rules on rabbit keeping and feed her wine.

I wouldn't adopt me. :lol:

i'd adopt you. you sound like a nice little bunny.

Young brown female lop, still in that hormonal teenager stage :lol: Very laid back and happy to cuddle for most of the day. Her favorite toy is foraging/digging boxes. She would do best in an indoor home.

Mature, bonded doe with some health problems so needs to be kept on strict healthy diet - potential dental bun in future. Can be grumpy when hungry but will happily eat anything. Not keen on being picked and cuddled so would appreciate being left with 4 feet on ground - but doesn't mind the odd nose stroke. Has not been known to go poo poo or wee wee outside the litter tray :oops: - and is quite tidy. Not suitable for house with children - but gets on with dogs and cat:thumb:

Love this!

Adult, hormonal, chocolate, vienna marked doe. Needs an adjusted diet, due to dodgy gut, but currently has good teeth. Prone to stasis. Has other health problems, currently undiagnosed, but causing pain, bouts of limited mobility and tiredness. Very sociable and people friendly when trust is earnt. Enjoys company and likes cuddles. Can be prone to the 'fight or flight' instinct when scared so needs understanding. Would love to find a friend to bond with and live out her days with.

"EverReady bunny". Plain and skinny, cheeky and a bit mad. Wants to be loved. Likes running around then being cosy...

Erm....hang on...I'm actually Little aren't I?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are quite a few 'bunnies' that I would happily adopt. I'm sure that any special needs 'bunnies' would be most welcome and I wouldn't shy away from their.....needs.

But would like them to be litter trained.....is possible!!!!!:lol::lol:

This is a great idea :thumb:

I'm a middle aged un spayed agouti lionhead doe with too much fuzzy hair and lots of grey coming through. Currently fur is dyed dark purple every 4 weeks. nervous of new people and new situations, can be shy. Previously mistreated and can get startled easily, but has grown more confident with time. Needs gentle treatment. Can be grumpy and withdrawn but mostly happy and binkying these days. Loves food, currently on a diet to maintain a healthy weight. Bonded long term with a slightly older neutered buck, dependable and gentle, hair slightly gingery with grey and moulting on top a lot.

Sex;
Buck

Neutered/Spayed;
Un-neutered

Colouring;
Grey/Black fur.

Current Health;
Significant hair loss
Slightly iffy molar teeth, may need occasional dentals
Currently undiagnosed but suggested rheumatoid arthritis in knees, will need daily pain relief which can become costly, so any potential adopters need to be aware of this - significant mobility issues
Diet must contain only very limited amounts of red meat due to gut condition but will happily eat most other things - keep an eye on weight as has potential to grow quite quickly!

Single/Bonded;
Currently bonded and must be adopted as a trio with wifey and single male kit with his own special needs - potential adopters must be aware!

Temperament;
Quiet, keeps to himself, occasionally has aggressive outbursts due to pain as per above - this is currently under investigation by vet
Very family orientated, yet independant
Territorial

special rabbit in need of home: this lady may be young in body but is elderly in her health, needs lots of tlc and home comforts indoor home only please. She may accept a mate but he or she must also be sedate. She likes the finer things in life but is well litter trained and tidy, she's not one for chewing so no need to worry about your wires, carpet or skirting boards!

Single un-spayed doe, requires a buck after being on her own for some time, however, he must be laid back as she is dominant and will stand for no nonsense.

Good health and no dental issues, requires lots of space because she likes to run around, however, indoor home needed as she easily gets cold. Sometimes prone to stasis if given apples, high hay diet required as she easily gets chunky.

Is of a good nature most of the time but if annoyed has been known to thump for long periods, however, she will easily forgive if provided with nose rubs. Likes a cuddle but takes a while for her to get used to it.

This thread is awesome! I'd adopt quite a few on here!

I'm a young, unspayed, blue eyed lionhead doe who could do with spaying to cure randy hormones :oops::lol: I have blonde fur which needs dying every 5 weeks to keep its current blue/black/purple colour. I am also litter trained, and a very untidy bunny who needs a hoomin who can tidy up after me.

A very fussy eater, but teeth in perfect condition. Could do with losing weight, but this could be almost impossible due to the medication I'm on. Needs monthly vet visits to review medication. I also need regular manicures for my nails on my hind legs due to ingrowing nails.

A lazy bunny who must be indoors as I hate anything colder than 25C and glorious sunshine. Then I can be kept outside in the daytime as long as I am brought back in before nightfall as I have a phobia of the dark. I like luxurious surroundings to feel at home.

I come bonded with my husbun - an older male, unneutered, but litter trained. Also untidy, he's a greying, blading angora bunny with hazel eyes. He likes to be outside and needs to free range with lots of space as he hates being restrained or cooped up in any way. He likes cuddles & noserubs with me, but otherwise not very tactile and can be aggressive with others when feels threatened. He will eat anything, but has some unhealthy habits and hates medication and vets visits. Will also need regular cancer checks and considerable dental work. If we were separated for whatever reason, I would then prefer to be a single bun.

I am prone to fighting with my husbun and am also nervous & slightly reclusive/agoraphobic. I am frightened of new people/places/situations, but once my trust is earned you have a friend for life unless you mistreat me. I am also very jumpy so there need to be no sudden loud noises.

Any offers?

Last edited:
I have to say that this thread is saying a lot more about us all than the usual 'Who are you' type of thread. As if we can express more of our inner self by being a rabbit.

Its not a criticism in any way, infact the opposite, we are somehow being more open about ourselves.:D

Young blue eyed, blonde dyed doe. Spayed, probably never bond, would need a very special, definitely neutered mate. Some dental problems and slightly too chubby but not overweight, otherwise good health. Does not like exercise or outside, inside bun only. Very much enjoys spending time on the couch, sometimes sleeping, other times just peaceful. Litter trained. Has odd habits but not overly destructive- far too lazy to make much mischief. Rarely enjoys handling, though very much loves grooming. Somewhat moody. Nervous around strangers and stressful situations, though very nice once relaxed. Very messy.

Very fussy eater with a great preference for unhealthy foods and far too many treats. Quiet, reserved, but generally good natured, sometimes playful and, although it takes a while for her to warm up to you, very loving and very loyal once she does. Sometimes too clever for her own good, and very curious once she works up the energy to make an effort.

If nothing else, the rare times she binkies is infinitely amusing.

Back