• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friends at last....No, IT IS LOVE!!! 26.3.2011 6.50 PM

*whispers* Yay :) Frankie sounds like the perfect bun, I'm glad you have taken to his so easily :) Estelle sounds like she is coming round to him too.

Are you feeling better today? xx

Frankie is an absolute darling. How anyone could not want him is beyond me!

He is so, so clean, tidy, cuddleable, easy to pick up and generally a cute little chap. Fair play to him, with all things considered, he is doing remarkably well.

I think Estelle will eventually fall for him!!! Touching large pieces of wood as I type.

Thank you, I am feeling better today. More positive about them.

I always forget how much caring can literally drain me at times. I am rarely able to break off until I reach the point of exhaustion. I know this is not good for me........................but, that's me! Tenacity is my middle name.

Off to go walk a little dog soon, so that will take my mind off things for a while.

Watch this space...................................

Frankie is an absolute darling. How anyone could not want him is beyond me!

He is so, so clean, tidy, cuddleable, easy to pick up and generally a cute little chap. Fair play to him, with all things considered, he is doing remarkably well.

I think Estelle will eventually fall for him!!! Touching large pieces of wood as I type.

Thank you, I am feeling better today. More positive about them.

I always forget how much caring can literally drain me at times. I am rarely able to break off until I reach the point of exhaustion. I know this is not good for me........................but, that's me! Tenacity is my middle name.

Off to go walk a little dog soon, so that will take my mind off things for a while.

Watch this space...................................

He does sound amazing (can't wait to finally see some pictures when everything settles down!) I think that they probably understand that they have been rescued and given a better life, and for that are grateful (or at least, that's what I like to think!)

Glad to hear you're much more positive too! I can't imagine what it must be like trying to bond two rabbits who you care about so much, but you are doing a great job. Will be asking for lots of advise when it is my turn :lol:

Enjoy your walk :wave:

I have opened the door from the kitchen into the conservatory.....a territory Estelle had been so dominant in. This was her space she shared with Ambrose.

Well so far, touching loads of wood as I type, they seem to be accepting each others' prescence in what was HER space.

They are free to go back into the kitchen if they feel the need for safety, but, things are looking good!!! PHEW!!!!

So the days spent in the kitchen together are paying off. Just wish they could have done some cooking, washing up etc whilst they were in bootcamp kitchen.

Good thing OH is working away, as I don't think that he would entirely appreciate litter trays, water and food bowls scattered around the room. Oh and the fur, hay.......

A little bit of untidiness is nothing compared to the happiness of Estelle and Frankie.

I won't crack open the champagne just yet.....................maybe at the weekend.

Last edited:
Estelle and Frankie are still enjoying the conservatory. They do have the option to hop back into the kitchen if need be. Boot camp!!!

No snuggling up together as yet this evening. :(

But, no nipping, chasing either. :D

Hopefully we can all have a good nights sleep.

Tomorrow I am sure it will be even better.

Nighty, night everyone.

It sounds like they are getting there at last! Hopefully things will become certain over the weekend! :wave:

Friday afternoon 4.00pm.

Frankie and Estelle have been in the conservatory together for 24 hours now. Just one little spat this morning, other than that, all is going well.

They are not in love as such but, I thinkthey are heading in the right direction.

Feeling a whole lot calmer than at the beginning of the week!!!!

A couple more days and then I will think about letting them out in the garden together.

Watch this space.

Friday afternoon 4.00pm.

Frankie and Estelle have been in the conservatory together for 24 hours now. Just one little spat this morning, other than that, all is going well.

They are not in love as such but, I thinkthey are heading in the right direction.

Feeling a whole lot calmer than at the beginning of the week!!!!

A couple more days and then I will think about letting them out in the garden together.

Watch this space.

I'm watching. :wave: Hope all continues well.

How sweet is this?

Estelle has been hogging the largest litter tray for most of the day. Well she is a chunky monkey!! Anyway, when she gets out, guess who hops in a few seconds later and leaves quite a few beautiful deposits and then hops back out!!!!

Also picture this:

A litter tray alongside an old fashioned cottage chair. The type of chair that has space underneath it. Well Frankie has been given a blanky............and he has pulled it underneath the chair, sits on it and looks adoringly across at Estelle. They are then just about 6" apart. Progress me thinks.

And also...........

Frankie was sitting in another smaller litter tray, and I knelt down to kiss his little head which was fine, then Estelle came up and gave me a gentle nudge.
Having done that, she then gently hopped and squeezed herself into the same litter tray.

Things are getting better. Note to me........................must be patient, we will get there.

Just aswell, OH is back from working away, and would not have been too impressed with sharing the kitchen with two bunnies, two litter trays, bowls, toys and tubes!!!!! I've been having lots of takeaways, so a bit of a treat for me.

Can OH do photos? We really, REALLY need piccies of Estelle and Frankie. ;)

He is worse than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience....................if I don't manage to do it, I know a good friend who would help me out if I ask.

She is fantastic at doing her own website updates, blog..........you name it she is brilliant with technology.

When it all falls into place with Estelle and Frankie, I will post photos.

Maybe my friend could also post some of Estelle and Ambrose. I do have some beautiful photos of them together.

Believe you me, I am also getting impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is worse than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience....................if I don't manage to do it, I know a good friend who would help me out if I ask.

She is fantastic at doing her own website updates, blog..........you name it she is brilliant with technology.

When it all falls into place with Estelle and Frankie, I will post photos.

Maybe my friend could also post some of Estelle and Ambrose. I do have some beautiful photos of them together.

Believe you me, I am also getting impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be lovely. :love:

:lol:yeah - we want piccies!:lol:

Sounds great - squishing together into the loitter tray and wanting attention from you - yeahah!:D

Dear diary,

Saturday morning, 12.25 pm.

Both Frankie and Estelle are sunning themselves in the conservatory. Not together I might add!!!!

Had a spat this morning, both approach each other expecting the worst...........so that is what happens!!!

I am sure they are each waiting for the other to wave a white flag, so to speak.

Frankie is coping so, so well, I real little darling.

No playtime in the garden yet..........................not too far off I hope.

Back