• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French Lops

Aww he gorgeous I love black animals. How long do French Lops live for?

Thank you! They can live from 5-7 years (although there are exceptions) As they're bigger they have a smaller life expectancy to the smaller breeds.:( They are wonderful buns! I can't wait to see your boy grow up. .....black is the best!;)

Thank you! They can live from 5-7 years (although there are exceptions) As they're bigger they have a smaller life expectancy to the smaller breeds.:( They are wonderful buns! I can't wait to see your boy grow up. .....black is the best!;)

100% agree. Frenchie's are the most gentle, loving creatures you are ever likely to come across. I definitely want another one :love:

SS100018-2.jpg

This is Bella next to a 'normal size' bunny[/QUO

She is gorgeus-was she in the big green house area near Flops home?

This is B,shes 3years old but weighs a very small 9lbs.
061220091287.jpg

This is to show B's size against Dill.
230920091171.jpg

This was Will,she weighed a rather large 15lbs.She lived until she was almost 7years old.

Img0107.jpg

My beautiful Will,my friend.
Img0016.jpg

Last edited:
This is B,shes 3years old but weighs a very small 9lbs.
061220091287.jpg

This is to show B's size against Dill.
230920091171.jpg

This was Will,she weighed a rather large 15lbs.She lived until she was almost 7years old.

Img0107.jpg

My beautiful Will,my friend.
Img0016.jpg

Aww, both your Frenchies (and Dill) are gorgeous :love:

My dream bun was either a blue Frenchie (which I've had) or an agouti Frenchie (which I want! :lol: )

They're all lovely though :love:

I cant believe how big some of these Frenchies are! Teddy is only 4kg but is still quite scrawny under his huge coat but looks huge compared to my others!

Teddy next ot my minilop
IMG_2827.jpg

And next to Joey that i used to think was a decent size bunny :shock:
IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

I cant believe how big some of these Frenchies are! Teddy is only 4kg but is still quite scrawny under his huge coat but looks huge compared to my others!

Teddy next ot my minilop
IMG_2827.jpg

And next to Joey that i used to think was a decent size bunny :shock:
IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

Your Teddy is special though!! Size isn't everything *snigger*.

I LOVE B willowholly...she is so beautiful!! :love:

Thankyou.She is the prettiest bun ive ever had.I just sit & stare at her.:DYour buns are gorgeus too.I think french lops are such an amazing breed.

Thankyou.She is the prettiest bun ive ever had.I just sit & stare at her.:DYour buns are gorgeus too.I think french lops are such an amazing breed.

They really are!! They're so loving. They're easily my favourite bunny breed!!....just because of their personalities..."If it's too hard...then stuff it, I'm going to have a lie down!":lol: (Unless there's food involved!)

B is one of the most beautiful buns ever. Blue is such a gorgeous colour...and butterfly...:love::love::love:...She's the same as Ted's grandma! :love::love:

So how long in inches r they? Who has the biggest Frenchy?

ME!!! :wave::wave::wave:

...I have no idea if I actually have...but I'll hazard a guess! Anyone have an advance on 7kg.

As on inches...I have no idea...but he more than fills a large door frame.

Hi :wave: This is Phoebe, I agree that Frenchies are the best, Phoebe is my first Frenchie. She's so laid back, she's happy sitting on the sofa with me watching a good film. If I'm really lucky she'll snuggle in for a cuddle!!! :love:

Last edited:
Back