• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie, the giant pain in my .....

Wow, Freddie's gotten a lot furrier in two years! :love: He's beautiful, and Oliver, too. :love: Those placemats do look like a nice place to sit for a cat. :lol:

Wow, Freddie's gotten a lot furrier in two years! :love: He's beautiful, and Oliver, too. :love: Those placemats do look like a nice place to sit for a cat. :lol:

Yes, I may have to get some of those too...along with the chewing sticks. :lol:

I can't remember the last time I saw Squeegee drink water, tbh. :?
I wish I could've afforded raw feeding for both the dogs and the cat. Even the vet food brand we use is on recall right now. It's not Jenna's particular type but usually where one of them is tainted, others will follow. I hate the pet food industry.

Do Freddie and Oliver enjoy things like catnip mice? Squeegee must have a dozen of them in various hiding places. :lol: Usually my shoes. :?

The placemats are perfect cat bottom sized. And the ideal scratching material too. I should have known better really! [emoji38]

Food in general for these two is expensive. My daughter gets staff discount from work, which helps, but I wouldn't like to do the maths on how much they eat & what we pay.

Mimzmum, they love anything with catnip or valerian. Oliver's most favourite toy is a little purple pom pom ball that he carries around the house. We've had it since we got him & we have loads of different colours but, for some reason, he only likes the purple one. Only trouble is, he's always losing it so we don't see it for months on ends & it finally turns up in some weird place. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Back