• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred U/D 30th Jan- Good Response to Steroid Injection.........

Fred appears much better 'within himself'
He is eating for the first time since last Friday and he no longer has that 'anxious, haunted' look.
Christabel says the response to the steroid does not necessarily mean Fred does not have a cancer, it may just be that the inflammation the cancer cells are causing has been reduced so Fred 'feel better'
It looks as though it will be a case of 'wait and see' now..............

Janex

Sorry Jane i haven`t been around much recently & i`m very sorry to hear Fred`s so poorly:cry:

Sending buckets loads of vibes Fred`s way....................

Thinking of you

Su.x

I was dreading reading this and am so pleased that I did. I am glad that Fred is feeling better in himself. I hope he continues to feel better.

How is Fred doing today?

Fred is almost back to his normal self :shock: :) I know that this may just be that the steroid is masking his symptoms, but I am just happy to see my cheeky boy back. I even got a Rexy tail wag this morning!! :lol: He always does that when he is about to be naughty !!
The steroid will have worn off by Friday so time will tell what happens then :?

I have never have a Rabbit be as poorly as Fred was yet have absolutely no clue as to what is wrong. But most things do point to a Lymphoma............

Janex

Hoping Fred continues to improve. Sending lots of get well wishes and positive vibes to Fred.

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back