• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred U/D 30th Jan- Good Response to Steroid Injection.........

Fred really cannot tolerate any more force feeding. He has had all his meds and a Vit B injection to try to boost his appetite. I am now going to leave him with his Mummy Freya.

I want to help him but in trying to do so I am making him worse

:cry:

Please keep the vibes coming for Fred. I am not sure if he is going to make it

Janex

Come on Fred, dont stop fighting little chap.
You must be worried sick Jane, sending vibes to you all x

Thanks everyone
Some Buns can cope with so much in the way of 'intensive nursing care' but some just get worse because of the stress it causes them :cry:

It is so hard to not keep trying with the feeds, but Fred has gotten to the stage where he doesnt struggle anymore but neither does he swallow, the feed just runs out of his mouth :cry:
I have to accept that its now up to him, he has had more pain relief and is now sleepng next to Freya, his Mummy

Janex

Fred is still anorexic but he has done a few tiny poos and he also has a few gut sounds. But he is an absolute nervous wreck now :cry:
He runs and hides every time he sees me :cry:
I will speak with Christabel this morning. I cant attempt more syringe feeds as he is so stressed he'll probably aspirate them :cry:
He has just had his meds and is now hiding

:cry::cry:

Janex

Back