• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a Bunny! *reunited*

The lady has just been down with a bunch of flowers and a card for me, which is a lovely touch really. It's nice to know they are very grateful and that I was able to keep him safe temporarily for them

I'm really pleased that you tried to find the owners. I know how distraught I was when George escaped out of the cat flap. Sadly a fox found him rather than a caring person:(

Did his owners seem to love and care for him? I hope so as he looks to be a gorgeous bunny and was incredibly lucky that you found him and were prepared to keep him safe until his owners contacted you.

Oh that's so awful, I'm ever so sorry that happened.
The man I gave him back to didn't seem much of a rabbit person but appearances can be deceiving...The lady who just came round with the flowers was lovely though and pleased to get him back :)

I hope they're going to get his snuffly nose and runny eye sorted.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I told them about his dirty and matted some of his fur was (which we fixed before we gave him back), and the other little issues and want I thought they should do if he doesn't settle back in and start eating soon so I politely and helpfully tried to pass on my observations to them so fingers crossed he's all sorted and settled again soon

Back