• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering

Tank's_Mum

Warren Scout
This is just an idea, and I'd appreciate your opinions. Please don't flame me for it though :oops:

We'd absolutely love to have more buns, but we really don't have the space to dedicate permanent housing at the moment. Two hoomans, two large dogs, two buns and three hutches (plus all this inconvenient furniture! :lol:) means we don't have a lot more room to go nuts with pets. However, we're moving house at some point, not this year but hoping to have moved in two years time. In the meantime, both of us quite fancy the idea of fostering the occassional bunny.

There's no real way I'd consider it before Saxon and Tank are both neutered and bonded (we'd have two hutches free then), and Tank obviously needs the all-clear on his ringworm. But we're both very keen on rescuing and it seems like a good way of helping.

Any opinions?? :oops: :D

I think its a great idea :)
My mum (and me) has offered her services just waiting for the rescue to get back to us to see if we can help, meanwhile as we don't have a hutch she is thinking she can build one :? lol

I think its a very positive way of helping bunnies less fortunate than our own. I would also like to foster and hopefully will have the means to do so early next year. :D :D :D

I think it's a good idea :D If my 5 bond it means I'll have 2 empty hutches so will hopefully be fostering sometime next year :)

Thanks for all the comments :D Much appreciated.

Anyone know if the rescuers who post on here require fosterers often?

Back